Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beezee88

A shout out to all my homies...

who's from scotland on this board!? WOOOOOO to you and all that shit, whatever.

or failing that, who's least not american?

theres a shitload of canadians and limeys and swedish people
and zarcyb is a skirt wearing scottie tooo

but hes one of the few cool ones =)

Well, I have some Scottish ancestry, if that counts. Also, I go to a school that was found by Scottish, and it's majorly Scottish themed. Heh, every year we have the Scottish Country Fair, with Scottish sports, bagpipes from dawn until dusk, and Scottish clothing/jewelry/food/weapons for sale. Sadly, we're not gonna have it this year (and I really am gonna miss being woken up at 7:00 A.M. by bagpipes. Of course, we have our own bagpipe band, so we still get bagpipe music every time there's some sort of special occasion.

I'm the only Portuguese around here.

Although that can be seen as an advantage. No one else might tell I'm lying :p

The Ultimate DooMer said:

And Enjay is a Scot, too. And I'm 1/8 Scottish, as my surviving grandfather hails from Buckie.

Looks out of the window at the mist. Yup, Scotland.

Hmmmm, Buckie, I worked in Buckie High School for about 6 months. It's about 50 miles from where I live at present. Not exactly the centre of the universe is it? I had a good time working there though.

Buckie
57.40 ° N 2.58 ° W
Buckie is very much a working fishing port and a walk down by the harbour will be punctuated by the sights and sounds of repair work being done on numerous trawlers. Buckie displays a wide variety of archectural styles from the ubiqutous white-painted stone cottages of the trawlermen to the splendid Roman Catholic church.

DooMBoy said:

American all the way baby! W00t! :P

My mom said you have to go home now. :P

Lord FlatHead said:

Belgium. We are teh cool.

Seconded. Too bad I live in Wisconsin. But I have Belgian ancestors (so I'm mostly Belgian w00t!) so I'm not a total loss.

Coopersville said:

My family's ancestry is Scotish. I live in Canada.

Does Canada really have a considerably lower crime rate and better gov't health care plan than the US?

Coopersville said:

My family's ancestry is Scotish. I live in Canada.

Then learn to spell Scottish.:P

Job said:

Does Canada really have a considerably lower crime rate and better gov't health care plan than the US?

I wouldn't doubt it. Canada is basically a cleaner, safer backwards little brother of US. No offense, as it'd be a pretty nice place to live in. I honestly have no problems with Canadians.

I love the bacon there. :P