Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cyb

ReX Takes Europe

Saw this on yee Old Forums, head over to ReX's Nexus to read up on ReX's recent trip to Europe and to the magical land of Texas. If that doesn't excite you then you might also want to head over there to check out some brand new screenshots of his upcoming Episode 1 style Episode 1 replacement called 'Phobos Revisited'. It seems he's completed the first two maps and the third is half done, which means the project is 27.777...% done!! Hooray!

ravage said:

So what's the catch to signing up with 50megs.com?

No more than the usual -- you'll have to allow them to display their banner on your pages and insert pop-up ads, and you'll receive periodic sales emails trying to get you to upgrade to a paying account. This is my second account with them and I've been very happy with 50megs, as they seem to provide uninterrupted service with little disruptions. The pop-ups can get annoying, but as my grandpappy used to say: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch, and you doggone whippersnappers best don't fergit that!"

c-cooper said:

"Die, wall, DIE!!

Just my sometimes ineffective way of trying to increase the brighness of an area so that the screenpics look better. I'll try to aim at a moving target the next time ;)

I think I can handle popups. I've (unfortunately) been with geoshitties for a year now. :P

sargebaldy said:

haha well i hope he has better luck than me. i've never managed to cut through one myself :(

I did it once... with noclip! Works in the real world too actually! Just take a keyboard with you and plug it into the wall... ;)

ReX said:

Just my sometimes ineffective way of trying to increase the brighness of an area so that the screenpics look better. I'll try to aim at a moving target the next time ;)

Ieffective? Nope! It's actually quite clever... but, those pesky furiously fast DooM monsters can be a real pain to kill! ;)

Sign in to follow this