Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

hidden messages?

i noticed on the main doomworld page, if you hover the mouse over the logo you get a new message everytime you visit the page. what are these, where do they come from, what are the meanings? they're kinda cool.

There are no hidden messages and you aren't seeing anything. It is only the after effects of too much cheese whiz and visiting the front page one times too many.

DooMBoy said:

There are no hidden messages and you aren't seeing anything. It is only the after effects of too much cheese whiz and visiting the front page one times too many.

DooMBoy19: Nah, don't do or sell drugs
DooMBoy19: I do however smoke dried cheese

Haha, cool, thanks for pointing those out for me.

However, I only tried a couple times because those flash ads keep me away from the mainpage.

Nanami said:

Haha, cool, thanks for pointing those out for me.

However, I only tried a couple times because those flash ads keep me away from the mainpage.

heheh, I don't get the flash ads. There was a wee feature on DW somewhere that told you how to edit a windows file to stop the pop-ups. I fooled the comp into having the wrong server number or something.

[00:49] <Endura> I was gettin so turned on by XXX Tetris the other day, I had to go watch Judge Judy [00:49] <Endura> but that only made it worse

Ok. Prower is a sheep assraping shemale. But s/he makes for some damn funny quotes.

Silly exnewsie. :P

DooMBoy said:

heh cheese...

holy crap. LOL.I have two quotes on there..brings back old memories. I think there was another that mewse or someone put on there that wasn't in that list..maybe not.

good stuff.