Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyber-menace

8 People Needed

I want to have 7 other people (Besides me) to get together next Tuesday at about 8:30AM GMT -4 Atlantic Canada Time to play a HUGE deathmatch game on my new DM map pipes.wad. If you are going to play download the map here and post that you will play in this topic. The server will be run with Zdaemon so if you don't have it get it from Zdaemon.org!

I think you might have more getting ppl on your server either on Zdaemon or Doom Connector.

I already tried that, but I only got about 1 or 2 people. People do online dooming here. I know for a fact that you, Mr. Chris were on Doom Connector today... I just want a big ol fashioned deathmatch... besides Tuesday's the next day I'll have much time for Doomin...

Yeah I think it would be easier to set up a server for some time. Because even if you get 8players from here, I will bet only half or lesser come the date for betatesting.

cyber-menace said:

...oh well there goes that idea...

It was not to say it was a bad idea, but when I saw how the meeting about zdaemon testing went out (alot of people didn't show up, I wasn't there, heard it), I'd like to say that.