Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Interview with deathwarrior

BigBadGangsta150: uac res. What do you think of it?

deathz0r: well, it's definitely already gone past what i expected
deathz0r: i'm still doing great progress on it

BigBadGangsta150: do you feel that it is going to be creative?

deathz0r: yeah

BigBadGangsta150: do you think that players should expect "bloodbath" type maps or a well balanced playing expiriance?

deathz0r: there's going to be a mixture of pure anarchy and stealth
deathz0r: stelth meaning using the fists and bayonet only

BigBadGangsta150: will ammo conservervation be needed or will ammo be plentiful?

deathz0r: well... near the start of the game there will be plentiful
deathz0r: but then it'll decrease a little when you progress further

BigBadGangsta150: what will UAC Ress. be more about. maps or gameplay such as weapons and monsters?

deathz0r: hopefully a mixture of both
deathz0r: i'm trying to get at least 50 levels for this

BigBadGangsta150: is there anything, in your view, dissapointing about UAC Ress?

deathz0r: hmm
deathz0r: that i can't get it working with edge 1.26

BigBadGangsta150what would you like to see in UAC Ress that may look almost immpossible?

deathz0r: still on the mapping question, i'm going to put in training levels, where you learn certain skills like rifle accuracy, dual chaingun massacre, and so on
deathz0r: well

***SPOILER ALERT! SKIP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT***

deathz0r: *SPOILER ALERT* I'm gonna put in 3 boss cube spawners in the 2nd last level
deathz0r: with 3 mini cybs and a spiderdemon already guarding the icon of sin

END SPOILER ALERT

deathz0r: i've already made that level, but don't be expecting it in the next release ;-)

deathz0r: one more thing

BigBadGangsta150: yeah?

deathz0r: i'm definitely putting dm levels into it

deathz0r: hopefully at least 20

BigBadGangsta150: great!

deathz0r: i might release one individually because it doesn't use stuff that'll be in the next release of uac ress

BigBadGangsta150: ok well thanks for you time deathwarrior and good luck on UAC ress.

deathz0r: cya all!

i'd prefer bigd doing it, cause his interviews are big and good. you could of asked about other stuff like my webpages, my other work (including my remixs), stuff i'm thinking of doing, and even my defunct projects.

Gang wars...that reminds me, yesterday, some kids in Greenfield hung a freshman wearing a Squirrell Hill shirt over the Greenfield bridge by his ankles...supposedly, the kid was so scared he shit himself.

Gang wars...that reminds me, yesterday, some kids in Greenfield hung a freshman wearing a Squirrell Hill shirt over the Greenfield bridge by his ankles...supposedly, the kid was so scared he shit himself.

That just cause they are idiots. Gang-wars is an online game.

That just cause they are idiots. Gang-wars is an online game.

Actually, there is serious friction between the two neighborhoods. If you really piss the Greenfielders off, you'll die.

Actually, there is serious friction between the two neighborhoods. If you really piss the Greenfielders off, you'll die.

[redneck]2ND AMENDMENT[/redneck]

Well fodders when is, exactly, shitting yourself a good idea? I can only think of one instance.

Well fodders when is, exactly, shitting yourself a good idea? I can only think of one instance.

When a crazy dude has a cocked shotgun right in your face screaming "I swear ima fuckin' kill ya!". Then I would shit myself.