Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Grimm

Cavern Imp

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/duellist.net/caveimp.zip

The Cavern Imp sprite replacement has been released. This is a kick-ass recolored version of the Imp. (It's colored black, if you must know.) It's quite good, so go download it. (Heh, the level sucks though, stay away! :P) You may have seen this on The Doom Beastiary, but the pic got screwed up a little so download this anyway. Credits go to Nanami and loony2er for various things, and the extra attack frames are from the Doom Alphas. Much thanks to Russell Pearson for hosting it temporarily.

I still need someone to redraw the Imp fireball, so feel free to help me out. Also I have to draw make new melee attack frames. When these two things get done teh Cavern Imp will find its way to the archives.

Looks nice and sinister. I like it.

Since i'm going to be relatively free tommorow maybe i'll creat a fireball for you. What sort of fire ball do you want?

I want the fireball to look more like the Shadow Imp fireball from Doom 64. If you don't have the TC I can e-mail you the sprites. Heh, much thanks if you do it.

I like it, though I think the eyes should be glowing red..it owuld looks sweet in the dark, just see a set of evil looking eyes >)

One more question: You want the normal amount of fireball sprites or are you going to fiddle around with dehacked and have more frames like in the doom64 tc. Just wondering so that i know how much i have to do.

Um, probably just the normal amount of frames, provided it looks fine. If can swing it, draw all of 'em and I'll test 'em out. Only if you have an urge to do it, though. :) Don't do it if you don't feel like it. E-mail it to me when you're done.