Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reisal

My sig

What happened to my sig? Why was it edited? If I was promoting warez, tell me which link to remove and I will do so. Thank you for your time. I posted here because Julian was not on the "Forum leaders" page

blog?

Uhm, julian is still admin (I dunno if he still is or he just is super mod :P).

The Merovingian - (aka Julian)

Anyway, we've been discussing this very thing (it was the 'Request music from me' link). I guess it wasn't the playlist itself, but the wording of the link, which might give the impression of warez promotion (although I myself really didn't think it was a problem). Why your signature was changed, you'll just have to ask The Merovingian about that.

Fixed. Music links deleted. Sig shortened also

OT: congrats on 2k posts, boris

Probably because it was huge. Also, there was furry site links, I dunno if there was pr0n on them or not, but if there is and that link is still in your sig, plz 2 remove kthx.

as long as people don't browse through anything but the /doom or /halflife directories, people ARE very safe. I don't know where else what free site would host DC3-COOP.ZIP? The file is almost 4Mb and I update it constantly.

Edit: furnation links removed. If anyone wants to see them, just PM me or contact be via AIM or ICQ

Um yeah, it wasn't the fact that you listed files that are on your hard-disk that was the problem, but the fact that you appeared to be offering to supply them to anyone who asked for them. The same link with the text "Look what's on my hard-disk!" would, as I understand it, have been OK.