Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Attn Trillian Users

If you're having problems with the MSN support for .74, you must install this file.

Read this for installation instructions.

EDIT : ugh, fucking hell. Doesn't seem to fix my problem. Oh well, you guys try it out too, I guess.

Is it the new version of msn that I'm spammed about that causes trillian to malfunction, or a new version of trillian that makes msn works bad ?

MSN is desupporting its older versions, requiring a "security upgrade." Undoubtedly this is part of bringing Messenger up to fit their TCPA standards...

Fuck TCPA, that's gonna be a failure. It's gonna cause loss of sales and subscribers

They are making it incompatible with earlier version because they are gonna charge for using it. No wonder MS was so willingly to allow 3rd party programs to interact with their Messenger...

hmm, every time I start trillian on msn I get a message from microsoft giving me a link to update. I don't need it, everything still works fine.

I still keep getting disconnected. I still have 3 other messengers to fall back on, so if MS wants to elimate my ability to connect to MSN via Trillian, they can go ahead and do so.

bah, as much as I hate MSN, I have no choice in the matter - I live in a MSN dominated area :@ better than AOL though :)