Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

i need someone to interview

I have recently come into the art of the interview. If you want to be interviewed I can do it by 1 of 3 ways. IRC, AIM or ICQ. My email blows cock and is all whack now. If you would like to be interviewed just reply to this thread, tell me how you would like to be interviewed and a brief description of your TC/PC/Source/Mod.

Edit:Or any other things. Websites, levels, or if you are important.

Your point? Well I know people dont respect or like me but hey I just want to talk to people, ask em questions and let people know what to expect, right from the people that are in control of it.

Well I know people dont respect or like me

The solution:

doomworld group therapy sessions, one half out after speedmapping to boost the average doomers self-confidence in todays hard world.

Thats a nice idea to do for other people, i would but since i got school and this shit homework i'd never get the time

i'd do it, but you'd probably ask me about why i banned you from certain channels half-way through the interview.

i'd do it, but you'd probably ask me about why i banned you from certain channels half-way through the interview.

No. My interviews are just about the subjects above, no personal shit.

I have recently come into the art of the interview. If you want to be interviewed I can do it by 1 of 3 ways. IRC, AIM or ICQ. My email blows cock and is all whack now. If you would like to be interviewed just reply to this thread, tell me how you would like to be interviewed and a brief description of your TC/PC/Source/Mod.

Edit:Or any other things. Websites, levels, or if you are important.

Ehmm, I got one kid who would love to be interviewed, where will the interview be published? (other than in this forum with ralphy buttin' in)
He has three websites, one TC, three or four maps and much more on the go. He is the work horse in my community, but like BBG gets no respect.
(No, it ain't me :))

Me and one of my local friends are working on this SWEET ass project. I think it'd kick ass if you'd do an interview with us. We really want to get this thing out in the air, and we're really excited about it.

I hope you can find some room for us.

This interest in interviews is cool. But I think you should set up a site with them rather than posting them in this forum.
I'd be very happy to post news on DW about a DOOM related interview site.

what a shame. i got dest-x to do an iframe table for my comics page. he does great web page design. i can always help though.

what a shame. i got dest-x to do an iframe table for my comics page. he does great web page design. i can always help though.

Thanks man!

I dont know html. If I did I would have a site.

Just have to find a place. Someone else can handle html for you ;)

Interview me. :P

Hmm...
/Me thinks
Maybe I shouldnt try to go so high at once. I know you were kidding but I have to get better, improve on questions then maybe I will interview the GODS! Oh and maybe you too Zaldron :p

maybe I will interview the GODS! Oh and maybe you too Zaldron :p

OK, I'm going to ignore that...

Not really.

maybe I will interview the GODS! Oh and maybe you too Zaldron :p

OK, I'm going to ignore that...

Not really.

Your in a class all your own man! :)