• Carnival Night Zone
    • Ice Cap Zone
    • Launch Base Zone
    • Flying Battery Zone
    • Sandopolis Zone
    • Lava Reef Zone/Hidden Palace Zone
    • Sky Sanctuary Zone
    • Death Egg Zone/Doomsday Zone

In light of the "Whats Your Favorite Sonic Game" poll/thread, I now present a poll to decide the best S3&K Zone! Why S3&K? Because its winning the most votes for fav game so far.

Can choose multiple choices

And since I can only post 10 options, the 1st two options,Mushroom Hill Zone and Angel Island Zone (both beginning levels), have been left off of the poll. If a mod wants, they can add those two in.

Below I've included pics of each Zone, incase you may not remember the name, but remember it if you saw it again.

Angel Island Zone
Hydrocity Zone
Marble Garden Zone
Carnival Night Zone
Ice Cap Zone
Launchbase Zone
Mushroom Hill Zone
Flying Battery Zone
Sandopolis Zone
Lava Reef Zone
Sky Sanctuary Zone
Death Egg Zone

I like Lava Reef for its cool music, I like Sky Sanctuary because its so damned fun, fighting several different bosses from the past, except metal sonic is driving the ships instead, and then Death Egg ZOne....wooooo, thats the funnest. Reverse gravity, traps everywhere, that energy-ring thing that transports you places, the fast paced music. Man, I love it.

BlackFish said:

How did you get knuckles in Death Egg? His campaign stops at S.S.

The pics are linked off of someone else's site, whom I keep in contact with. I assume he probably used the level warping code in S&K.

Its so hard to decide, all of them have something good and bad about them. Therefore I will vote for them all, and then create another account who will vote for none of them!

yess...

I've played Sonic before on the Sega Genisis, but I don't know which one it was, nor did I get very far anyway. It was cool, but it didn't quite catch my interest much. :P

Melfice said:

...fighting several different bosses from the past, except metal sonic is driving the ships instead

OMG You're wrong! Mecha Sonic was driving them. Metal Sonic appeared in Sonic CD.

Melfice said:

The pics are linked off of someone else's site, whom I keep in contact with. I assume he probably used the level warping code in S&K.

Yep, given that using the level select and debug cheats are the only way to do it. (debug is needed so he can hit the first boss as he can't jump high enough)