Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

badger badger badger....MUSHROOM!!!

That weebl guy is one of the cleverest dudes around. I swears it.

Anyone else talk like Weebl and Bob with your friends? People will look at you funny. Really. They ask what pie you're talking about and stuff. It's cool.

BlackFish said:

Oh, thanks very much. So I click on the link, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait (dial up) then these bouncing badgers appear.

What's so wrong with that I don't actually hear you cry? Well, my kids were in the same room playing on the PS2 with their friends. Now I've got my 2 kids, and my friend's 2 all bouncing round the house yelling "badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom"

o_O

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger.....

does it ever stop? (probably in repeat)

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, mushroom, mushroom.

Hell, is it gonna stop anytime, or does it just repeat. I guess someone took too many mushroms and something else. Man, that song is fucked up. HEH

BlueSonnet said:

does it ever stop? (probably in repeat)

Torn said:

Hell, is it gonna stop anytime, or does it just repeat.

weebls stuff said:

short loop about badgers (goes out of sync after a while sorry).

Apparently my sound card sucks ass.

Dark Fox said:

Nah, forum I doubt you would be intrested in.

Would I be interested in it? :P

The Ultimate DooMer said:
What I want to know is what they're saying when the snake appears...

"Ahh, snake! Ahh, snake! Snake oh, snake, oh it's a snake!"

Disorder said:

Best song ever. 15 Grammy's, at least!

Heh, I'm listening to it now in the morning. It's addictive.

Watching that reminded me of one thing...

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because. This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

Mwhahahahahah :)