Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

CPM or CDOS

i think it is what those early OS's where called. anyways i want to make a bootdisk for a 68k based system. i dont want to compile junk as i have little knowlege of that. is there a boot disk image for those

also what about 68k based boot images for linux, unix and other operating systems?

hey i tried google and came up with a ton of stuff that is useless to me right now

I remember CPM - that is the right name. It stands for Control Program for Microcomputers, if that makes your searching any easier.
I can't offer any help beyond that though.

He didn't steal it. He bought it for $50,000 from a poor computer company that was all too happy to get that cash for it. And QDOS stood for Quick and Dirty OS.

As for CP/M, I saw a German FTP site with stuff for that all over it. They locked me out of there eventually (probably cause I was grabbing things left, right and centre. They had all kinds of old stuff. I even got the first version of Windows.

now that u do mention it i remember the QDOS microsoft deal. learned about it in history. i remember IBM had gone to microsoft because that, or CPM, was the system with a program that microsoft had made. so they thought he made it, so he went out and bought the damn thing so he could make it.
what about LCOS (long and clean Operating system) heh