Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

i dream of doom...

well, it's happening. i know for a fact i'll never have a computer powerful enough to run it, but i had such a realistic dream the other night that doom3 had been released that i checked the forums and main page in dissapointment. is this getting to anyone else? i just can't take it anymore!

Hmm, I don't think i ever dreamed of doom (except that chainsaw war on my school dream thing, but...). I don't really dream anymore.

Last night I dreamed that my dad needed to take out a loan for a $50 party sub so he went to a loan shark. I figured out that they were part of some kind of mafia, but wasnt sure what. Then later on I found out they were vampires. It was a vampire mafia.

the_Danarchist said:

Last night I dreamed that my dad needed to take out a loan for a $50 party sub so he went to a loan shark. I figured out that they were part of some kind of mafia, but wasnt sure what. Then later on I found out they were vampires. It was a vampire mafia.

oddly enough, it was true. we have vampire mafias here all the time.

I've had dreams of Doom where it was like I was in the game, I have an especially vivid memory of me being attacked up close by Barons and Spectres with no weapon but a pistol and nowhere to go.

I've had lots of fantasies about Doom, but I've never had a dream filled with Demons or something along those lines.

I had a dream, either last night or the night before, where I was playtesting my most recent map and thinking up new ideas, as if I was awake.

Ichor said:

I had a dream, either last night or the night before, where I was playtesting my most recent map and thinking up new ideas, as if I was awake.

Heh, you need to stop mapping for a while :)

No, I need to do more mapping. I'm close to completing the second hub, and I'd like to finish it real soon.

Tyockell said:

I seriously dream of stealing guns and shooting people with them that are chasing me.

50 Cent says:
Oh you a pro at playin' battle-ship, well this ain't the same
Lil' homie this a whole different type of role game
See the losers end up in shackels and muthafuckin' chains
Or laid out in the street, leakin' out they brains

:P

Ichor said:

No, I need to do more mapping. I'm close to completing the second hub, and I'd like to finish it real soon.

Have it your way, but it'll only increase the frequency of your dreams where you keep thinking you're awake while you're asleep and thinking up ideas for your Hexen maps :P

You won't remember your dreams unless somebody wakes you up during your REM sleep. Which happens every 45 minutes for 15 minutes I believe.

monochrome said:

oddly enough, it was true. we have vampire mafias here all the time.

Quick! Find their crates of earth!