Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Fox

Doom3 Forums rumored to be dead..

There was a big news topic and there is not a single wave of newbies or flood of retarted posts on the D3 forum. Is it dead? Am I all alone? Zal? deadnail? Lüt?
*whimpers*
Someone....

I always enter here first, you know, to remove all stupid crap...

Oh, I haven't moderated in like 2 weeks. I'm bored.

when doom 3 comes out, ling should make a newbies forum so they dont come around bothering me, or at least a stupid newbies section. I guess if they dont ask me anything retarded I won't care...which has a chance of slim to none

Oh, when DooM 3 comes out, we'll need several new forums, Tech Help, Editing, Multiplayer, and who knows what else.

They should have their own section with several forums, so they WILL leave us alone.

I second that..and when Doom 3 comes, Ling will take the initiative and get those extra forums going that Zaldron said...I think

I mean, I just can't imagine old DooM's having 5 different forums and DooM III, Hot New Stuff with 100x the followers, just one.

Well, I just killed something HellBent posted

ROFL, he's gonna kill us all one day you know :)

Well, Hellbent is the man who posts crap 24-7.

Ok, ontopic ---> I remember when I first got here. This forum was calm and everyone was seriously discussing the upcoming title from ID. Some even came with beautiful ideas. There were hardly any retarded posts back then.

There are some members who are still here today =) ---> The members I still know from back then are Zaldron, deadnail, Lüt, Flathead, Tetzlaff, Dark Fox, Maonth, Dima and some others...

Seems like it's years 'n years ago. Funny =)
Almost everyone who posted in this forum non-stop moved over to the general-forum around the time the forums' looks changed...

Well, I just killed something HellBent posted

ROFL, he's gonna kill us all one day you know :)

probably making a "people to kill" list as we speak...

God, that many fucking newbies would suck, hopefully they will all clog around the D3 offical forums on planetdoom.com

whe shouls have a password or something to that they cant get in unless they get the experiance.

Doom3 Forums rumored to be dead..

Absolute nonsense!
Otherwise why would people still be posting here now and then?

Well, speaking of "official forums", dunno which one will get that status when id's ready to accept feedback. There might be a Forum on UA-CORP, but I highly doubt it.

Absolute nonsense!
Otherwise why would people still be posting here now and then?

we need to get a life...nahhh better not go full swing with that, people will flame me telling me to speak for myself, I shall cut it down to...we're idiots

whe shouls have a password or something to that they cant get in unless they get the experiance.

So, you're posting stuff to keep YOURSELF out now? Well, that's very kind of you.

So, you're posting stuff to keep YOURSELF out now? Well, that's very kind of you.

Indeed. Now, what were we discussing? Oh yeah, the death of the kind D3F.

I agree with Disorder, this forum is 'dead' because eveybody has said everything there is to say..
But in the meantime we can just babble and post 'funny' posts. Why not .. got nothing else to do.. or actually I have.

Maybe we can add a relevance tag (0-10) to a post relating to the post topic

Topic relevance [3]
Doom relevance [0]

I agree with Disorder, this forum is 'dead' because eveybody has said everything there is to say..
But in the meantime we can just babble and post 'funny' posts.

Ok. Let's see how far we can go with this thread, doh.

Well, this forum IS dead, and it often is. It's just waiting for ID to say something, whenever they do, everyone is suddenly alive, there's a grand new wave of noobs for the mods to have fun with, and there's lots of intresting stuff to talk about. And that, is what the D3 forums has turned into. We've actually talked about everyhting there IS to talk about, and we're waiting for more to come along so we can talk that to death.

Now that i think of it, i don't think D3's gonna be fun to play, since we've talked about every possibility :P

We saw it happen after the macworld movie, we saw it happen right before, during, and after quakecon, and we saw it happen when quakecon stuff started leaking. It will happen again :)