Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwyvern

NooooOOOOOOOOooooo!!!

:(
What is it with all the entertainers/famous people dying as of late? It's quite eerie.

DooMBoy said:

What is it with all the entertainers/famous people dying as of late? It's quite eerie.

it's probably just going to get worse..

the_Danarchist said:

OMG...Woolie Wool died!

Heh, gone to that big Slige map in the sky... =P

Couldn't resist responding to that one.

DooMBoy said:

It's probably an effect of all the icons back from the 60's and 70's reaching old age (disregarding random assassinations of course).

Damn, I liked that song. I never knew he made a whole bunch though. Tch. ONe eyed, one horned purple people eater..heh. I watched that movie once. Sigh. OH, someone should make his song into a Doom level? hehe.

Man, he survived for about seven years with Leukemia to die at 82. That's pretty damn tough.

But this guy officially holds the title of Toughest Mother Ever in Freaking Entire History.

Gokuma said:

But this guy officially holds the title of Toughest Mother Ever in Freaking Entire History.

How the fuck is that even possible? With severed nerves, that's like having a computer still able to run while the processor is sitting on but not attached to the motherboard...

Python_Junkie said:

How the fuck is that even possible? With severed nerves, that's like having a computer still able to run while the processor is sitting on but not attached to the motherboard...

Yeah, it kind of smacks of urban legend to me...

Python_Junkie said:

well, the spinal cord was still attached which meant his brain could still send signals to his limbs. it's probably closer to having a processor sitting in a socket without being locked in.

Python_Junkie said:

over here in america we had a chicken who lived a long time with no head. it was a big deal, the farmer took it on tours to show people. ended up dying by choking on a piece of corn though. heh.

monochrome said:

over here in america we had a chicken who lived a long time with no head.

Could it drive a car? :P

I'd be willing to wager the chicken had a hard time crossing the road :P

I remember seeing something about that chicken on Ripley's Believe it or Not. The chicken lived because part of its brain resided in it's neck or something like that.