Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

post hell soundtrack

hey is there somewhere i can download all the back ground music of post hell?

why, a post hell sound track! it would rock for background music for answering machiens. leave u going "WTF are they listening to?"

also, annoying soundtrack + cousin = fucking comedy

the song by a doomworld member that went "he my name is... i come from sweeden" bugged the hell out of her

Sephiroth said:

the song by a doomworld member that went "he my name is... i come from sweeden" bugged the hell out of her

Heh.mp3 (or was it .wav?), by fredrik. Based on his famous soundbyte.

well that song i have, current post hell. but what about past post hell songs? and where can i get heh.mp3 agian.

if the mods dont keep track of post hell songs, maybe they should start

speaking of enemy territory, what hell hell is up with it?

i just went to play and no servers are showing up, no as in none!

i dout it is on my end, even rebooted and such. yes i did the update (1.02)

is there a new patch? is this a bug in the new patch? or is the Id master server down?

WTF is going on today?

there is no honor as glorious, no victory so sweet, as the sound of your own music playing in post hell.

Sephiroth said:

comic, i dont ever remember barney in post hell.

now all i need is heh.mp3

There was a while ago, I remember it. I can't remember exactly when but it was a few months ago. Either before or after the T.a.t.u. part Dee-Lee was put in I believe.

Draconio said:

Didn't Post Hell have a piece by Wagner as the BGM at one point?

Ride of the Valkyries. :)
I loved that one, it is my personal favourite. :)

I got a couple songs for you. Koushi46 is from the PC-Engine Duo version of Downtown Nekketsu Kousinkyoko: Soreyuke Daiundoukai more commonly called Downtown Nekketsu Cross-Country. And S1994RD is from Contra Hard Corps for Genesis but is actually severely remixed and tetrisized Castlevania music.

I hate that soundtrack.

The mix of a crazy music track and some asshats screaming into a microphone while mutilating their el-guitars has effectively toned down my desire to go check PH for a few good laughs and when I do check it out, I always have to turn off sounds in order to avoid going crazy.

So if the purpose of that shit is to make visitors feel like they're in some sort of Hell, then it's a goddamn success.

BBG said:

I don't hear anything in PH *hugs Mozilla*

Yeah, same here. I remember back when PH was still playing Wagner, I sent a friend of mine on IRC to a Post Helled thread that I thought he'd find amusing, and he was like "Hmm, the guy in the next apartment over just started playing some dramatic music". Took me a minute to remember that Post Hell had music and that's what he was hearing.