Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

OMG Doom

Feh, boring.

Whenever SA reviews something that they think is positive it's hugely inferior in the fun department compared to the reviews that just slag off the film/game/whatever.

I read this thing a while ago and thought it was the least funny SA movie review I had read yet.

Disorder said:

I didn't like that movie much. Although I did like that silly doll.
No wait, I hate that doll too.

Heh, I got the impression that this review was a joke in itself.
A joke where Lowtax and Bowen try to etch in stone how horrible all the other movies they review are.
So they just went out and made a lame movie, making a third SA goon review it, giving it top-notch score to show us that "Look! We made a lameass movie and even it is WAY better than all the crap we usually review!"

I guess some (most?) people find that funny - sadly my sense of humour is a little different.

sargebaldy said:

A DOOM HOUSE???!??!???

YES, CAN YOU IMAGINE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?
Darkstalker:
Heh, silly Darkstalker, shame on you for downloading a movie that you thought was Doom related just because it had the word Doom in its title :)

I was just wondering...did Doomworld ever get submitted as an Awful Link of the Day?

The movie is funny at first, but gets boring quickly. They tried WAY too hard to make the movie bad, eventualy making the "mistakes" the main focus. The review was just boring to begin with.

heh yeah it was mildly amusing at best, I didn't even read the review since SA tends to be pretty not funny.

A DOOM HOUSE?!?! is about the only funny part of the movie. and that's only after you (and they) repeat it a few dozen times... kinda like how any word sounds funny if you say it over and over

Cyb said:

A DOOM HOUSE?!?! is about the only funny part of the movie. and that's only after you (and they) repeat it a few dozen times... kinda like how any word sounds funny if you say it over and over

Most words sound funny first time 'round.

Cyb said:

heh yeah it was mildly amusing at best, I didn't even read the review since SA tends to be pretty not funny.

"Bank" sounds pretty funny after awhile. Sounds like an onomatopoeia or something. Which in itself is a funny word.

the_Danarchist said:

I think if you say any word too many times, it starts to sound weird.

Try saying Danarchist a hundred times :)

Cyb said:

A.... doom.... house.....

lmao i loved that jesus thing that was great...and im also thing that he had the phobia...uhh...clownophobia(it exists! its really does!)
anyway, so he was displaying he phobia against clowns by making fun of it and making it die. =)