Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Will you be honest?

I'll be looking at it from its display case, the casing I will never be able to get it out of, with my poor computer. :P

But if I could, I'd buy it. I'd want the box and all for it. :D

The box and shit are cool, but more or less its just to support those poor, starving game developers. heh heh. Seriously they made the game, and it will most likely be nothing short of awesome, and they deserve it.

Yeap, I'm buying it. I love to own the box (or DVD casing - whatever it's stored in) and possibly a booklet.
The sensation of returning home with a happy purchase, knowing you just bought a kickass game is just too good to be thrown away.

Plus, I can easily afford it :-)

I'll warez it first. If I like it, then after I've beaten it I'll buy it and beat it again. It's what I do with every game. In fact, I can't think of when I've bought a game without warezing it in two or three years. Expansion packs, sure, but games? Hmm.

I almost bought Planetside the other day. Haven't warezed it. Not much point - I couldn't play, if I did.

I will buy the collectors item and the coffee-table book. I like to browse offline through the manual and the book. It gives me a feel of relaxation. And off course it will make my collection more complete.

I prefer buying the game, because I like to support the Id guys (so they can buy Ferrari nr 7 or 1000 hectoliters of fuel for the X-prize thing)

Damn straight i'm gonna buy it. I'll even skip a schoolday just to buy it (because i'm in sixth form i'll probably return later though)

When Doom 3 comes out, will you be honest and buy it, or find a friend and have them burn it?

My computer being a pile of doo, I won't be doing either.

What I'm going to do is probably add in a good word about it to my uncle with the super computer and hope he buys it. If it gets ported to the XBOX before that, I'll have my friend at least rent it. He says he might buy it, soz... :)

I live in Ecuador (I say this a lot) so an original ID software game here will cost about $70 or more.

What I'll do is buy a copy two blocks from my house for $5.

I got a "value pack" with Unreal Tournament 2003, Half life's expansions and Soldier of fortune 2 for $15.

I believe that this guy will have Doom 3 two weeks after is unleashed.

I'll definitely be buying it on release.. if they have a collector's edition that has some concept art or some other nice goodies, I'll probably go and nab that version. id hasn't let me down yet, and I'll be damned if I'm ever going to pirate something that so many people have poured their hearts & souls into.

=( im broke like a twig so i dunno. I wanna buy it - but I dont think i have neougj money. And - My copm is a peice of shit. I have an 18 gig HD(total space), 256 Ram, Dell Plug N Play GFX card with highest chip set at 24, and other shitty componets.

i am VERY fervent about doom 3... right now, im tryin to bleed my parents for some cash, and forkin up 200 bucks of my own to totally rebuild my comp to run it! AND i sure shit will buy it! I SOO cant wait! HL2 can go crawl in a ditch and die for all i care! I WANT DOOM 3!!!! so really, not only will i buy the game, i am ALSO paying over 400 dollars to RUN the game!!! :D so, id's really costing me some cash.. :D

Yay for 4 day bumps, anyway, now that I have a competent system that can run it, I will more than likely wait religiously outside the store to grab one.

A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea!

I'll buy it because of id.net. I usually don't buy games before playing them because they could be the suck, but id Software haven't let me down so far by releasing a bad title yet. Those and Blizzard Entertainment are the only two game developers I trust enough to buy the games without trying them out first.

im gonna bootleg it like i do with everything else. i never buy anything mainly because i am poor and my dad pays for the lovely internet connection, so thats all i need. but damn i hate runing out of blanks. but probobly in that case, ill buy doom3 since i keep loasing all my bootlegs to stupid people taken em from me.