Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
læmænt

Post Hell

it should be a privelige (spelling?) not a right, like if someone keeps making fun of somebody's posts that get sent there (i.e. someone laughing at hellbent for his posts making it to the Big Green) they should get that privelige taken away

sorry hellbent if I offended you I, a)needed an example and b)didn't mean to anyway

Tho I dunno how to vote :/

Anyway... The whole point of POST HELL is whether to draw out off topic posts, whether to stop out of control flame wars. This is definitly much more educative than deleting the post and I think it is a VERY good feature.
BUT, what would be the consequences of allowing to reply in POST HELL? Everyone would browse it instead of the general forum, I bet on that.... Does that really sound serious?
There are lotsa forums on the net where you can have those kind of silly conversations, go there. It's Doomworld here.

Hell no. Posts are sent there to STOP nonsensical or way off-topic things. If you could reply to them, why not just leave them in the general forum?

Do you think Ling should make it possible to reply to threads in Post Hell?

It is possible. But you're banned if you do. So don't.

Hell's yeah we should be able to reply to posts in post hell. Right now da way shit is, whenever da mods see a post they don't feel DESERVES to stick around (fuckin' facists!) they just send da mothafucka ta hell. They don't really give a fuck if everyone loves da thread or hates it, they just do what da fuck they want.

It's funny when ya think about it too, because Lut and Zaldron used to be responsible for a TON of dumb shit dat got posted on this fourm (just look at their fuckin' post counts). Now they still post their crap, but da minute someone else does, they move it to post hell. It's amazing how peeps can be so full of shit!

At least if we could reply to posts in Post Hell we could keep our conversations going. And then no one in da general forum could start bitchin about "this has nothing to do with doom" because we would be in a totally different forum! Of course... ya'll mothafuckas could always just make a GENERAL CONVERSATION forum and it would make life much easier.

Hell's yeah we should be able to reply to posts in post hell. Right now da way shit is, whenever da mods see a post they don't feel DESERVES to stick around (fuckin' facists!) they just send da mothafucka ta hell. They don't really give a fuck if everyone loves da thread or hates it, they just do what da fuck they want.

It's funny when ya think about it too, because Lut and Zaldron used to be responsible for a TON of dumb shit dat got posted on this fourm (just look at their fuckin' post counts). Now they still post their crap, but da minute someone else does, they move it to post hell. It's amazing how peeps can be so full of shit!

At least if we could reply to posts in Post Hell we could keep our conversations going. And then no one in da general forum could start bitchin about "this has nothing to do with doom" because we would be in a totally different forum! Of course... ya'll mothafuckas could always just make a GENERAL CONVERSATION forum and it would make life much easier.

Shut up.

ya'll mothafuckas could always just make a GENERAL CONVERSATION forum and it would make life much easier.

I've suggested that many a time; no go.

I think the RIGHT to post in post heck should be only to certain threads. Flamewar threads=locked or something. Stupid threads=some locked some repliable. That would be cool.

Do you think Ling should make it possible to reply to threads in Post Hell?

It is possible. But you're banned if you do. So don't.

Yes, believe me, DON'T

Lut and Zaldron used to be responsible for a TON of dumb shit dat got posted on this fourm (just look at their fuckin' post counts). Now they still post their crap, but da minute someone else does, they move it to post hell. It's amazing how peeps can be so full of shit!

You're the one that's full of shit. Lüt and Zaldron only have 4 posts in Post Hell together. Considering how many some of you have, you have no right to be shitting on Lüt and Zaldron for posting crap. They have simply been around for a while and usually make reasonable posts and replies.

Duuuuhhhhh, look at me: I thought I could fuck wit ling.... OOPS!!! BANNED=-10000 posts!

And you gots da balls ta rag on me, ya little piece of middle-school shit!! Shut da fuck up, before I send Ralphis ta ass-rape you! Ya needs ta read mah post again, because ya obviously interpreted it da wrong fuckin' way, dipshit! And try pullin' yo baseball out of ya ass too, it might help!!

OH, and one more thing... I AIN'T SHITTIN' ON THEM, YOU DUMB MOTHAFUCKA!!! If I was gonna do that, I would make a new fuckin' thread! I stated a fact, that everyone here knows already. Remember zaldron's and lut's old longass conversations? NO... well try THINKIN' for once in yo worthless little life!!

And when did I ever say dat mah posts was "useful?" Cuz i'll be da first to admit dat most of them aren't! I usually just come in here ta play around wit SOME of ya'll peeps and just have a few laughs, cuz a LOT of ya'll peeps is crazy as fuck! AND I LOVE CHILLIN' WIT PEEPS DAT IS FUNNY AS FUCK!! It's what you call.... FUN!

Now, take yo stupid, pale, skinny, doomworld hackin, little ass back ta little league and get da fuck out of mah grill, you lil' herb! Before I make you look like more of a bitch than Ling did when you tried him, mothafucka!!!

shut up

How about dis.... NO!! Now what da fuck are you gonna do about it, HO?! Not a mothafuckin' thing dat's what, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAAA!!!

And when did I ever say dat mah posts was "useful?" Cuz i'll be da first to admit dat most of them aren't! I usually just come in here ta play around wit SOME of ya'll peeps and just have a few laughs, cuz a LOT of ya'll peeps is crazy as fuck! AND I LOVE CHILLIN' WIT PEEPS DAT IS FUNNY AS FUCK!! It's what you call.... FUN!

Actually, you need to read my reply more carefully. Nowhere did I say that you were the cause of most of the worthless posts.

You, Esco, are a CRETIN!

This guy wants to be just like me :)