Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

PRBoom 2.2.4 Released

Florian "Proff" Schulze has sent out the announcement that PRBoom 2.2.4 has been released. This latest version has mostly bugfixes and compilation fixes, but also includes some more demo compatibility tweaks, a new sound compatibility option, and a new feature for a network server to read settings from a configuration file. As usual, get your PRBoom fix here.

got one question about compiling the source...its been complaining about sdl.h, where exactly can I find the sdl package (source code if you wanna call it) so I can compile Prboom?

oh btw, its great seeing a new version of Prboom :P

Thumbs up! PrBoom is my favorite source port, I thought it was never being updated anymore though. I'm getting this right now. Hopefully dehacked support is fixed in it.

Deathman said:

got one question about compiling the source...its been complaining about sdl.h, where exactly can I find the sdl package (source code if you wanna call it) so I can compile Prboom?

oh btw, its great seeing a new version of Prboom :P

http://www.libsdl.org/

Good luck

Changes from v2.2.3 to v2.2.4
- fix for dehacked files which change frames

That what you're looking for?

timmie said:

- fix for dehacked files which change frames

That gets a triple w00t. STRAIN and Hacx in prboom!!! I wonder if they've nailed that odd desync that shows up in one of the hr18 compet-n demos...

Grazza said:

That gets a triple w00t. STRAIN and Hacx in prboom!!!

Hmm, make that just a double w00t - STRAIN and Hacx demos don't appear to play back OK. :(

Sign in to follow this