Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funeral Fog said:

Is there a chance there'll be an update to rtc-3057 anytime soon? I remember that awesome AWESOME one map demo with the dancing bananas, heh, and I want MORE!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw the last few posts, but some speculative dates wouldn't hurt :p

I'd give you a date if I knew when it was done.

Shaviro said:

I'd give you a date if I knew when it was done.

When do you learn that the only likely release date you can give is "When it's done"?
How many times will you end up giving a specific release date only to find that there's no way it can be reached?

I remember about a year ago, you told me it would be done "next year" - in other words: three months ago. Face it Shav, you can't predict yourself when it will be done.
:-P

Cyb said:

this should really be in wads & mods heh

and now it is!

omg! you are my new hero!
Get on IRC :P (in other words: pay attention to IRC :P)

Yes, I understood what you said, but you implied that if you had more overview about the progress of the mod you'd give him a date, to which my response was that even if it seemed like there were just some minor things to fix before the thing's ready you still wouldn't know if there'd be delays.

Ok?

I've been looking into IRC the last three days without you being on when I joined - where the Hell are you?

dsm said:

I've been looking into IRC the last three days without you being on when I joined - where the Hell are you?

I'm not on freenode atm...catch me on oftc

Shaviro said:

omg! you are my new hero!

I won't be able to do much I'm way too busy with school :((

Cyb said:

I won't be able to do much I'm way too busy with school :((

Well... I have an idea I'd like to discuss with as many 3057'ers as possible. Contact me on IRC if you are a 3057'er.

I'm starting to think even "when it's done" isn't entirely appropriate sometimes; "when it's released" would be best ;)