Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Please say this isn't so

omfg are we americans really that stupid? i hope its only the selective few 0.0 =(

You'd think that that old guy would know at least something about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but...

Now I know why Survivor, American Idol, and half of the sitcoms on TV are popular.

The site is loading but the images are not. Yet, they're not broken and it says it's done loading.

fodders said:

Ah, our good old CNNNN, best news satire show out there :)

"We report, you believe"

"We don't just cover wars, we win them"

"Treading the fine line between truth and too much truth"

... It amuses me how great the massive stupidity of 90% of the populace is. Everyone is stupid about something some of the time, but, it is rather inexcusable to be so idiotic about such a current and relevant subject. Ah well.

The human race is doomed... so I'll go back to playing Star Soldier, thanks.

It's not a picture. The reason most of you can't see it is because you don't have Realplayer installed. I've got K-Lite's Real Alternative installed, but it doesn't seem to want to play.

Cecillia said:

The human race is doomed...

If you're assumping that the American population is a good representation of the human race as a whole... well then =P

If you mean America is going to kill us all off and/or make us all sterile with the huge amount of pollution they produce, you're probably right ;)

NiGHTMARE said:

If you're assumping that the American population is a good representation of the human race as a whole... well then =P

If you mean America is going to kill us all off and/or make us all sterile with the huge amount of pollution they produce, you're probably right ;)

The ancient Romans failed to destroy all of the ancient world and many of their ways of regarding the world around them was as "imperialistic" and often as foolish as the views of those Americans in question here.

The US will probably be 'domesticated' too - it's just a matter of time :-)

dsm said:
The ancient Romans failed to destroy all of the ancient world and many of their ways of regarding the world around them was as "imperialistic" and often as foolish as the views of those Americans in question here.

They didn't have nuclear weaponry... nor all those fancy means to pollute the environment.

I guess the 'Axis' part confused a lot of them, but that's still no excuse. It's not so much that they're idiots. It's that they have attention spans that can be measured in nanoseconds, with practically no long term memory. What's left in their heads is a vast ocean of apathy. To them, the patriotism and support just after September 11 was nothing more than the latest fad.

Thats pretty damn shocking. Although, I'd like to see how many of the people they asked got the questions right.

Just when I thought I was the only one that thought the majority of the population in America (and possibly the rest of the world) were all brainless morons.

auxois said:

It's not a picture. The reason most of you can't see it is because you don't have Realplayer installed.

I guess RealOne Player doesn't count? Ass...

fraggle said:

Thats pretty damn shocking. Although, I'd like to see how many of the people they asked got the questions right.

Also, you could ask these questions in every country. The longer you'll keep asking, the more idiots you'll find to fill your show.

Fredrik said:

So, what's that page about?

It's basically a bunch of "in the street" pop interviews with members of the American public. They are asked questions that anyone with their finger even remotely near the pulse should be able to answer, and of course, they don't know the answers, but give ridiculous wrong answers instead.

Here's a few examples I typed quickly as it was playing - so forgive the spellings and inaccuracy due to rushing. You'll get the idea anyway.

Kofi Anan - A drink -true or false - True

Who is Tony Blair - An actor

Which countries are in the "Axis of Evil" - Germany, and I think they also suggest various US states California, New York, Jerusalem, Florida, All of them, the fellow with the turban thing - I call it a diaper head, Mississippi.

5th man on the moon was a Russian.

A mosque is an animal.

A person has 1 kidney.

There have been 3 World Wars

Kentucky fried chicken - doesn't know what state it is from

Hiroshima and Nagasaki - famous for Sumo (he says Zudo) wrestling

There are 10 Eiffel towers in Paris

Al Qaeda is a suicide group in Israel

The president of Al Qaeda is Yasser Arafat - "everybody knows that"

Al Qaeda is a wing of the masonic order.

The Berlin wall is in... (after much thought) Israel.

The religion of Israel is "Muslim".

Star Wars is based on a true story.

The West Bank is in New York.

Enjay said:

It's basically a bunch of "in the street" pop interviews with members of the American public. They are asked questions that anyone with their finger even remotely near the pulse should be able to answer, and of course, they don't know the answers, but give ridiculous wrong answers instead.

kinda like Jay walking with Jay Leno :P :D

but man this is serius we need to get this guys back into school =p

uh, ok. Yes, let's base the entire american population on this horse shit! I wonder how many people answered RIGHT. Jerks.