Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Car accident takes a girls life

Yesterday, there was a terrible car crash and today, a girl involved in the accident died. The others have gone through or are waiting to go through surgery. The driver doesn't know. I knew her from school, she used to be in my classes before I went to my new school. It's sad that she had to die, she was pretty cool. From what I understand, the driver was speeding and the girl jerked the wheel as a joke, which ended up costing her her life :(

BBG said:

the driver was speeding and the girl jerked the wheel

Dumb thing to do, under any circumstances.

[nine inch nails] you get what you deserve [/nine inch nails]

sad thing to hear, but she shouldn't of been doing shit like that in the first place.

monochrome said:

sad thing to hear, but she shouldn't of been doing shit like that in the first place.

almost lost mine too. blew through a stop sign that was covered by a tree. looked in the rear view and about 10 seconds later this big ass bronco blows thru too. almost hit me, had i slowed down.

Sephiroth said:

almost lost mine too. blew through a stop sign that was covered by a tree. looked in the rear view and about 10 seconds later this big ass bronco blows thru too. almost hit me, had i slowed down.

10 seconds isn't even close to almost getting hit, asshat.

[halo 2]I'd rather die, than give you control[/halo 2]

That was apparently the statement she was making when she grabbed the wheel...looks like she got her wish.

Well, I do agree with you guys that it was a very stupid thing to do for her to grab the wheel, but still, her life was cut short tragically.

cut short, yes
tragically, why?

A death is tragic if there's lots of pain, suffering, injustice, or other things like that. What we're dealing with here is an obvious Darwin Awards nominant. This is comical.

lament said:

cut short, yes
tragically, why?

A death is tragic if there's lots of pain, suffering, injustice, or other things like that. What we're dealing with here is an obvious Darwin Awards nominant. This is comical.

I'll bet you never did anything dumb that you had to look back on and say "Whoa, I could have been seriously hurt!" You're my hero.

lament said:

Of course I did! I'm amazed I'm still alive.

But darwin awards are still damn funny.

Well, apparently BBG knew this chick, so shut up. We wouldn't make fun of your mom if she took a bath while drying her hair and had an accident.

I feel for ya, BBG. I've also had to live through someone losing their life in a car accident that I went to school with. It's a pretty tragic event.

Lament, show some respect for BBG, alright? Someone he knew DIED. It's not fucking comical at all.

Yes, this isn't Darwin Awards stuff at all. Someone apparently made a mistake and paid a heavy price. It happens all too often to normal, good people.

The above definition of tragic is not the classical one, but this hardly seems the place to debate that.

lament said:

A death is tragic if there's lots of pain, suffering, injustice, or other things like that.

Well, I think she qualifies, as they had to pry her from the dashboard because she had become pretty much fused with it on impact, and yet didn't die right out.

fraggle said:

No offence, I'm really sorry for your loss but doesnt this belong in blogs?

Yeah, I wasn't sure which forum to post this in either. If a mod feels this should be blogged, they can move it.

Ultraviolet said:

We wouldn't make fun of your mom if she took a bath while drying her hair and had an accident.

I'll bet if you heard a case like that 5 minutes from now, you'd be laughing your ass off ;)

I know I would...then again, I'm a stickler for that kind of dark humor.

Python_Junkie said:

Can you say "contradiction"?

No. The Darwin Awards are for instances where people display gross and systematic stupidity and recklessness. That is not the same as a single reckless act.

I don't feel any need to Blog this thread. I'll leave it closed though - I presume that was BBG's decision.