Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SteelPH

Sibling rivalry

Disorder said:

I kicked my eldest sister yesterday.

Atta boy. My sister pissed me off once, so badly, that I cracked a wooden dinner table chair over her back. She had 3 years on me, but I taught her.

Heh, my little brother pissed me off once, so I hauled off and head butted him in the mouth. As I recall, I busted both of his lips and made his nose bleed.

auxois said:

So rape her. Hey, it gets you away from 'er. And if she doesn't get you arrested, then she probably won't bother you anymore. Unless she likes it. In which case you're REALLY screwed. Literally. Muwahaha.

That is just sick.

But fun! And after all, the life of a hedonist is the best one, right? Heh.

I once punched my 2nd-to-oldest brother (right below me) so hard in the temple when he was younger, it nearly knocked him unconscious I believe.

If you punched someone in the temple and it didn't knock them unconscious then you didn't punch them very hard.

I have 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. It sucks being the oldest, or at least it did. Now we're all grown up more or less, and we no longer fight like we did at all. We all live in different locations, but not far enough to not easily visit. I'm surprised too, because I really thought the feuds would last forever. Apparently this is not so, and I only hate the older of the 2 brothers, who is a bible-toting womanizing jackass.

He's also taller than me now and has been lifting weights for a few years, so our arguments don't go past the "words" stage.