Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Wildman

Doom Anthology

I have put up on my page (for lack of another place for now) a new section entitled the Doom Anthology: http://www.geocities.com/rickclark58/doomanthology.html.

I have slots for all the maps for all four episodes. I have included Episode Four since most people have played it. This is a community project so if you feel inclined, submit a story in plain text, or a working link, to me mailto:rickclark58@yahoo.com and I'll get it up. This is open to anyone who wants to be creative.

ReX: I put up a link to your Tower of Babel. Let me know if you want to change it.

If you feel inclined, send in a short bio and I'll put up an Author's page and put your bio there and a link to your homepage if you like.

OK, get writing! :)

Quick work there, Rick. The DA page has an easy-to-use format, and works very well.

About The Tower of Babel, the link you have is fine. Thanks for putting it up.

I'm already making plans for another short.

Yeah, this is turning out to be a great idea. My Memento Mori story is up, and I'm working on the Prequel to my story that should eventually encompass all four episodes of the game.

I've read some of your stories and I'm impressed. If only you guys could make a book. :)

As written, I came up with stories about Ishar. I wrote them in school, about 30 or 40 pages were full in several textbooks of mine.

I'd love to write some Doom stories too (based on the levels ofcourse).

There seems to be a problem with the link to Chris Lutz's E2M8 page. It refuses to load. Even trying to access the home page doesn't work.

I got the problem. Have anyone else signed up for this or can we write about the same map if we want to?

You may write a story on any map, even one on which someone else has based their story. Of course it would be great if people wrote a story on a map that no one else has picked.