Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
#1DOOMGUY

doom movie

no this is not another post about the proposed doom movie. infact its an idea, and a great one at that!!

what if we were to make our own movie?

strap a video camera to our sholder, get our hands on some toy guns and some halloween masks then get a group of friends to wear the masks whilst you pretend to blow their brains out using your younger brothers toy rifle and cowboy guns.

we could all do one level each and start our own doom movie!!
that way it can be crap because you will have made it your self!!

It might work if you made a movie of a paintball game, but other than that...no.

Heh sounds like fun to me!
Although I don't have a camera, toy guns, halloween masks nor a group of friends :-(

The best way to make a Doom movie is to go back to 1955, play episode 2, and broadcast the game on a drive-in theater screen.

This thread nearly finished me off after what has been a long hard day.

Not least because I actually started thinking about it.

This is quite possibly the strangest idea I have ever heard discussed on these forums.

the point is that this could be like a cheesy low budget horror movie (the type everyone knows and loves)

but imagine the fun you could have re-enacting you favorite doom moments and then watching them over and over againn on the tv.

as for special effects thats what the "vampire blood" you can get down your local store during halloween times for.

i've already got this all planned out in my head.

you can use red pieces of scrunched up paper as the fire balls imps throw, and your dad can be a cyberdemon after you wake him up very early on his day off!

well..i have thought about this. But i had a diffrent idea. I figured it could be based off the books, that way it as a little more story to it. :D

Zell said:

well..i have thought about this. But i had a diffrent idea. I figured it could be based off the books, that way it as a little more story to it. :D

By the gods with feathers no.

errrr well at least the first two. Or at least the first one. The first one was the best. Hell, im gonna use it for a book report at school ^_^

i have used the first doom book for book reports since 6th grade..works great cuz i know it by heart now, so i dont gotta read it :D

ehhh i wanna keep my grades lol cuz i dont do my homework so i have to do all the other stuff so i dont fail. =p

Zell said:

Oh God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. If they ever did make a Doom movie and used any elements from the novels about characters, I'll flip my shit! A Doom movie would probably suck anyway.

#1DOOMGUY said:

the point is that this could be like a cheesy low budget horror movie (the type everyone knows and loves)

but imagine the fun you could have re-enacting you favorite doom moments and then watching them over and over againn on the tv.

as for special effects thats what the "vampire blood" you can get down your local store during halloween times for.

i've already got this all planned out in my head.

you can use red pieces of scrunched up paper as the fire balls imps throw, and your dad can be a cyberdemon after you wake him up very early on his day off!

Like, what about exploding barrels? Are we gonna shake up some giant ass drinks cans. What about the demons being turned inside out after an explosion or BESERK punch?

Believe me; Old low budget/cheesy.......Funny-----Evil Dead
New low budget/cheesy.......Shite-----Scream 3

What you do is go to landfills, yardsales, and thrift shops and look for the ones id originally scanned as the plasma rifle and stuff.

Jesus Christ this has been brought up countless times, and no has been the answer countless times...

SlowMotionHobo said:

Jesus Christ this has been brought up countless times, and no has been the answer countless times...

Actually, not this specific topic.

Does the term--

"LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!"

-- Mean anything to you?