Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zell

HAY LET'S ThROW AROUND 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

Meyssan is the author of a one-time French best seller, "9-11: The Big Lie," claiming that no plane ever crashed into the Pentagon on September 11, and that the attacks were plotted by a faction within the U.S. military.

that just makes me wanna rip out his eyeballs
anway, those cards are semi-funny, im not george beleiver all the way, but i still like him a little bit. :P

claiming that no plane ever crashed into the Pentagon on September 11

1. I saw the wreckage of the pentagon.
2. My uncle works at the pentagon.
3. Claimin that 9/11 didnt happen just really pisses the hell out of me. Way too many people died for this to be a "military plot".

Zell said:

1. I saw the wreckage of the pentagon.
2. My uncle works at the pentagon.

What's your point ?

Zell said:

3. Claimin that 9/11 didnt happen just really pisses the hell out of me.

Well then, good thing nobody's doing it.

claiming that no plane ever crashed into the Pentagon on September 11

How else could this have happened? that is my point,
My uncle even told me he saw the plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zell said:
3. Claimin that 9/11 didnt happen just really pisses the hell out of me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well then, good thing nobody's doing it

whoops, mis read sorry. sorry about that X_X

Zell said:

How else could this have happened?

Bomb, missile, rocks from space, bunnies...

EDIT: The claim was not that the Pentagon wasn't damaged, the claim was that hijackers did not fly a plane into the Pentagon.

i find it comic except the part about 9/11 being a lie.

must be one of those people who thinks the holocuast was a lie too.

Everybody shut up about 9/11 conspiracy theories and get back to the topic at hand.

These playing cards are a fairly stupid backlash to a fairly stupid initial idea. Granted, the military has been using special poker decks like the Iraqi Most Wanted thing for years, but that this deck has become a popular phenomenon is stupid.

[MOD] I said shut up about conspiracy theories. [/MOD]

... did you look at the time difference between the posts? do you honestly think i wrote 4 paragraphs in 1 minute just to piss you off?

No one said 9/11 never happened. The point was the PENTAGON crash. Here, read. I'm not saying this guy is right (he probably isn't), but some of his arguments are interesting.

I do believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I've seen a site a couple of months ago that pretty much blew all those theories from that Frenchman away. Besides, I've seen pictures of debris and rubble inside the Pentagon, including planeparts. Also, a couple of lanternposts were tipped over by the plane, I've seen pictures of broken lanternposts as well. And I've also seen one picture of the damaged wing of the Pentagon with a piece of the outside 'skin' of an aircraft lying in the field.

Disorder said:

I do believe that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I've seen a site a couple of months ago that pretty much blew all those theories from that Frenchman away. Besides, I've seen pictures of debris and rubble inside the Pentagon, including planeparts. Also, a couple of lanternposts were tipped over by the plane, I've seen pictures of broken lanternposts as well. And I've also seen one picture of the damaged wing of the Pentagon with a piece of the outside 'skin' of an aircraft lying in the field.

Never mind.

Are you sure those plane parts are from a Boeing Jumbo Jet? But not seeing the remnants of the plane in these photographs does make the whole thing seems suspicious.

Zell said:

3. Claimin that 9/11 didnt happen just really pisses the hell out of me. Way too many people died for this to be a "military plot".

'way too many people died in the Iraq war for it to be a "military plot"'

silly terrorists

The most reassuring aspect of any tragedy is the cast-iron reliability of the moronic dickspew that cash in on the events and in the process release a tidal wave of redundant intrigue.

well, when you look at the details of homeland security and 'illegal' airspace within the USA, it is obvious that the US military either assisted the attacks, did nothing intentionally, or did nothing when they should have.
How else could the lawmakers convince the stupid masses that things like public cameras, entrance without a legally-granted search warrant, and satellites that spy on our own citizens to happen?
We (the USA) are slowly losing our public and personal freedoms that this country was built on.
I can't even take a plane flight within my own state without proving my citizenship.
Benjamin Franklin said: "He who would gives up liberty for temporary security deserves neither."

all right, let's try to repeat my post that imjack censored earlier.

1. if a plane didn't crash into the pentagon, where did the 64 people on board go? where did the plane go? wouldn't the FAA know where the plane went? did everyone in the entire FAA lie? and everyone who witnessed the plane from the pentagon? what was the motivation for them to do so? risking a revolution for short-term approval ratings, long-term economic problems, and fewer freedoms is not only not a wise poiltical move, but frankly it's something completely out of the hands of the president.

2. http://perso.club-internet.fr/mouv4x8/11Sept01/A0048_b_El_al_lookalike.pdf

Opulent said:

We (the USA) are slowly losing our public and personal freedoms that this country was built on.

yeah, that's the only part of 9/11 i really care about. it's ludicrious that airlines should be beefing up security so much. before 9/11, people were told to cooperate with hijackers. people were not worried about hijackers. now that people ARE worried, a terrorist with a crate of C4 with him would be insufficient to hijack a plane. people would know what they were doing.

not to mention, how stupid do people think terrorists really are? do you really think hijacking a plane is the only idea they have? how can anyone think they could pull of another 9/11, even under the old security measures? no, next time it will be something else. when we beef security to prevent that from happening again, they will try something else. terrorists aren't stupid but we obviously are. we're always going to be a step behind.

Here's my perspective on 9-11....

The people who owned Bush set up a black ops group and asked al-queda to help them with the plot to destroy the towers, pentagon, and whatever that other plane was up to. The reason they thought of this was because it would grant Bush an excuse to attack afganistan and would gain him lots of popularity. Apparently his approval rating is lowering downhill, which is good (I hate Bush!).

u could argue maney things happened, or didnt, i could say man never landed on the moon or rome didn't exsists. however that would just be plain dumb.

however there are people who are totaly paraniod of everything. and there are others that are just completly stupid

I'm not an aluminium-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist, and I don't know anything about what really happened on September 11th (I wasn't there, see), but I do believe that in general, the truth is more sinister and complex than what we're being told on the news.

BlackFish said:

Here's my perspective on 9-11....

The people who owned Bush set up a black ops group and asked al-queda to help them with the plot to destroy the towers, pentagon, and whatever that other plane was up to. The reason they thought of this was because it would grant Bush an excuse to attack afganistan and would gain him lots of popularity. Apparently his approval rating is lowering downhill, which is good (I hate Bush!).

And of course an excuse to attack Iraq for it's oil. (as didn't Rumsfeld go up to Bush and plead with him to attack Iraq as soon as 9/11 happened?)

Well, the US has a history of corruption, manipulation and doing anything to get it's own way. (if it were a person, he would be a lying pyschopath who is also good at faking emotions, and ruins other peoples lives to protect his own and keep his own desires/dreams alive) And the fact that the US is run by big corporations certainly adds weight to the possibility that they would be willing to sacrifice lives for profit (oil in Iraq, rebuilding Iraq and Afghanistan etc.), but for 9/11 to happen like it did, the US must either be incredibly stupid (lack of security), too arrogant to think there was any threat, or there was a more sinister side to it.

yeah i can see how big corporations would have paid bush to destroy the world trade center and smash the economy into the ground! i bet united airlines and boeing helped pay for the attacks themselves!! ugh, you people are seeing things that just aren't there. show me something real, all this speculation based on your own poltical biases means nothing.

sargebaldy said:

it amuses me that some people seem willing to believe anything ridiculous so long as it falls in line with their political views.

Does this apply to yourself? But it is hard not to believe in stories like these when for example WMD where never found in Iraq [fact]. I agree with you that all theories like these can be counter answered by others.

But I think there is more to the 9/11 thing than is made known to the public.

For the fanatics

i agree with you, i'm sure this is something hidden from the picture. i for one would like to know what was in that classified section of the congressional report on 9/11. but unless people can actually come up with something real i see no need to assume things. saying 'this could have happened because i think this about that' is hardly a logical thought process. i'd rather know the truth than make up one i like.

Opulent said:

well, when you look at the details of homeland security and 'illegal' airspace within the USA, it is obvious that the US military either assisted the attacks, did nothing intentionally, or did nothing when they should have.

Surely just complacency, and the lack of any belief that any people would be crazy enough to carry out such an attack. I mean, airline security had pretty much been based on the assumption that any attackers/bombers/hijackers would want to escape alive.

sargebaldy said:

al-qaeda's planning deserves more credit than it gets.

So does Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Documents like Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces and Resources for a New Century shows everybody that September 11th provided the event that was needed to propel America into the "War on Terrorism," a war without end that justifies massive increases in military spending, and decreased domestic spending.

Most people feel that 9/11 (in the light of the above mentioned document) is just a little to coincidental. Allthough coincidents excist. (I believe that 60% off all coincidents classify as true coincidents)