My new game.

Played Max2 on PS2 yet?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Played Max2 on PS2 yet?

• Great game!
    • Haven\'t tried it yet.
    • Oh, they have a new one?
    • F*** DDR

So, went and bought a PS2 and the new DDR Max2 for it yesterday. Great game with wonderful sound and graphics, but the song list gives me issues. I looked on the 'net ahead of time to find the complete songlist (including the unlockable songs) and found that most of my favorites weren't in it. The only two I look forward to unlocking are Afronova and Kakumei (Where's my Era, damnit?!). But, great game overall. And I get to practice Tsugaru on maniac now, hehe.

So, have you all played it yet (PS2 version specifically)? What'd you think?

Why didn't they put all the songs in it ? Artists refused or disk space problem, which I doubt.
I prefer playing on Stepmania. Lots more songs with dancing characters :) Else I go play Extreme at the arcade to show off :P

Heh, I thought the only people who played these type of games were 11 year old "girlies" getting ready for the school disco. :-P

Enjay said:

Heh, I thought the only people who played these type of games were 11 year old "girlies" getting ready for the school disco. :-P

heh, nope. Only 20 year old college girlies who can't get a date, :P

Or a Crackertown like mine that doesn't have a DDR machine (thank random higher being)...

Sephiroth said:

what the hell is the DDR, i hope it aint that dance game. god lameness

Man, you just hate everything, don't you?

I thought it[DDR] was for losers. I saw people play it on the board walk and I was like "Man, those people are losers". And damn was I a fool. My friend (whom I've only known for a short while) has a pad at home, which he fastened securely and has managed not to tear it apart, and he's a fucking animal. Him and his other friend are insanely good, and I just don't have that coordination. But I respect the game and it's concept. And anyone who's as good as my friends, which I have yet to see. They've got it for the PC, so they download a lot of stuff that's harder than normal. I guess it's how they got that good.