Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Skulltag Release Set

The next version of Skulltag, 0.95b, is slated for release this Friday (the third). 0.95b will include many new additions to the multiplayer mod such as an uncapped framerate, new netcode, new monsters, new map, new weapon, new new new. Head over to the page to check out the full list of stuff (which includes 'much much more', so I guess it's not a full list) and also where to go to for the release par-tay and such.

ravage said:

Speaking on uncapped, does zdoom have an uncapped framerate?

img-I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON , or something

Stupid question: Will the new version of SkullTag come with an updated WCF file for Wad Author SkullTag mappage?

AgentSpork said:

Stupid question: Will the new version of SkullTag come with an updated WCF file for Wad Author SkullTag mappage?

I dont know, but it will contain an updated .opt file for those deepsea users.

AgentSpork said:

Yep, sure will. I'm going to try to have some kind of editing package available alongside the release, or just package it with it.

sgtcrispy said:

Sweet!!! ..and yet AAARRGGHH!!!

you know why...

OMG, t's sgtcrispy!

Why argh, tho? Does it have something to do with your signature? :(

I don't see a mention of bots. My finger hasn't been near the skulltag pulse for a while. Are bots back yet? If not, when?

Enjay said:

I don't see a mention of bots. My finger hasn't been near the skulltag pulse for a while. Are bots back yet? If not, when?

Next version. This version I've been focusing on upgrading ST to ZDoom 2.0+ and upgrading the multiplayer.

Carnevil said:

OMG, t's sgtcrispy!

Why argh, tho? Does it have something to do with your signature? :(

yes its has to do with the sig... whaaaaa...

soon my little stink children, soon... :)

sgtcrispy said:

yes its has to do with the sig... whaaaaa...

soon my little stink children, soon... :)

OMG, that is t3h suck!

Anyway, looking forward to having you back into the swing of things.

Ghostpilot said:

;-)

[jedimindtrick]The box you saw means nothing to you. In fact, you did not even see a box.[/jedimindtrick]

Carnevil said:

[jedimindtrick]The box you saw means nothing to you. In fact, you did not even see a box.[/jedimindtrick]

... ... The box I saw means nothing to me.
... Wait! ... I didn't even see a box.

Ghostpilot said:

... ... The box I saw means nothing to me.
... Wait! ... I didn't even see a box.

Yes, you are correct, young grasshopper.

Carnevil said:

Next version. This version I've been focusing on upgrading ST to ZDoom 2.0+ and upgrading the multiplayer.

Joyus! They were really good.