Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lectrix

Ever played the mod QWar?

Has anyone played the MOD for quake 2 - Qwars?

It was basically a 3rd person real time stratergy mod for Quake 2, in which you would create an army like in C&C/dungeon keeper type games, but instead of soilders you could make the strogg (q2 enemies) and put them in groups and send them around custom maps to try to destroy the other players dungeon heart thing.

I thought it was an amazing idea and fun to play... I was hoping someone would make the same thing for doom 3...

It would be ace to see an army of imps trying to take on an army with the hell knights and cyberdemon with an arch vile resurrecting my imps :D

*cough* look in my thread on dungeon keeper mod.. im making a mod for doom 3 based off of one of the best games ever, Dungeon Keeper.. :D

little different then wot your sayin but same idea of 3rd person.. :D i could always change it to doom 3 critters at any time i wished.. :D

Yeah your mod does sound great, i loved the original 2, kicked ass, especially the reapers :D

But id like the Qwar idea, love to send an army of doom enemies at some marines or other doom enemies, see whod win :D

Lectrix, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Yeah i'm not making the mod, it exists for Quake2 ive played it, im just saying it would be cool if someone could make it for D3 thats all.