Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Heeeeere's JOHNNY

I mean SKULLTAG. Head over to the Skulltag page for the brand spanking new (emphasis on spanking) version of Skulltag which showcases many new features and bug fixes too numerous to list here. So instead of me copying and pasting and all that fun jazz, why not head over to the page and look at them yourself, damnit. On top of that you can also download it and then go play it. You know you want to!! Don't make me get my axe and chase you through a hedge maze in the snow!!

Crashes changing the video settings (detail, resolution) and crashes on exit. I'll try downloading again incase the files are screwed, but so far I havent managed to get it working :(

I get random crashes all over the place, a setting that works one second dosnt work the next...

I get it working and i can run around the levels killing
bots but the bots just stand there apathicly...
well, im dominating so why complain eh? =)

All these crashes seem to be related to setting the detail mode to something other than normal (double horizontal and vertical seems to be an almost guaranteed crash). If it's possible, leave those settings alone for now. I'll see what I can do to fix those crashes tho and release a new version.

Yeah, as there are no good servers for me i must get it on with bots :-/
180 ping is too high *g*
Or does anybody know some decent german server?

So Long, The Werelion!

Bastet Furry said:

Yeah, as there are no good servers for me i must get it on with bots :-/
180 ping is too high *g*
Or does anybody know some decent german server?

So Long, The Werelion!

OMG maybe boris could host one! Also, the L@P servers will probably be switching over to 95c soon, so you'll have those to play on, too!

Well I'll be putting up my server (Test-0's Pad CTF) as much as I possibly can. But if my dad happens to be working I'll put up my ctf and a instagib server up on my dads computer. ;)

I even had my ctf server on all night, though I think it was stuck on ctf1 all night. ^^; Oops, knew I forgot to do something. :) Anyways, I have my dads computer for now, so both servers are up on it, so I won't lag them by playing Neocron. :) Hope people enjoy the servers, and mad props to Carnevil! :D

Thanks, and thanks for the servers! :) Keep in mind those config files are there for you to use and edit if you'd like. They automatically do things like map rotation!

I hate to repeat my jokes... but I can't resist.

The box on the Skulltagpage said:

The next release will be the full version.

;-)