Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

I've created this post so you can vent your opinions / feelings about the terrorist attacks on several key USA buildings that occurred earlier today. Make sure you do this in an appropriate way (ie. no trolling, no flamewars, etc) if you'd like to continue to visit these forums in the future.

What happened today is too terrible for words, and nothing good will come of it. My thoughts are with the families of the victims.

FUCK THEM BASTARDS, THEY THINK DAT THIS SHIT IS FUNNY!! THEY WON'T THINK IT'S SO FUCKIN' COOL WHEN WE BOMB THEM FUCKIN' TERRORISTS TO DA CENTER OF HELL!

And this is only da beginning... who knows what da fuck kind of fucked up shit will come from this!! Man I fuckin' feel sick to my stomach, I gots ta go!

Best Case Scenario : The United States brings those responsible "to justice" (translate: bomb their asses back to the stone age) and rebuild their Economical, Military and Political institutions. Maybe with better intelligence this time.

Worst Case Scenario : A head-to-head confrontation between the East and the West. Though it's unlikely this will happen, it sure doesn't sound too good.

I personally can't stop thinking about the passengers of those two airplanes. Imagine being in there, looking out your window as the WTC draws closer. It's madness.

This is one for the history books.

OK, I guess I won't be redirecting people to the main page :P

Drop the H-bomb on those terrorists

And do the same thing to their citizens as they did to the US, and maybe even worse? The US is better than that.

I am so friggin' scared right now I have loaded my .22 rifle because there have been riots in my town before and this is one major reason to riot. I want to find the persons that did this and burn them alive, after I rape their wives and daughters, burn their sons and push the ashes in their faces, then kill their family THEN burn them alive...

Bah, Osama bin Satan and those Arab terrorist demons that populate the country deserve it. LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO OUR TOWERS! *sniff*

DEATH TO AFGHANISTAN AND THE EVIL CREATURES THAT POPULATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO ALL THOSE ARAB TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax a little BBG, those kinds of feelings are what cause things like this in the first place. Don't stoop to that level.

Oh my god..... Words cannot describe how I feel about this incident. I really feel for Esco right now, the anger inside of him must be unbearable. I was horrified beyond belief, in the middle of my english class, the announcement was made over the school PA system, and my heart shuddered....

I pray for those who died.

LÜT, I'M SUPRISED YOU AREN'T ITCHING TO GO THO THAT COUNTRY AND KILL ALL THOSE TERRORISTS! THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE FREE WORLD!!!! WE CAN'T GIVE THEM THE CHANCE!!!! LET'S WIPE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS A TERRORIST!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS A TERRORIST!!!!!!!!! THEY ALL NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you see why they feel justified killing thousands of innocent people....

Relax a little BBG, those kinds of feelings are what cause things like this in the first place. Don't stoop to that level.

Sorry. I am just so pissed, but no I am not in a killing rage now. I want to express my sincere condolences to the families and friends of the vicitms of this attack.

Once we find the Arab beast who is responsible, I want his family to be drawn and quartered. Then Esco should remove the cretin's eyes and limbs (while the monster is wide awake and without anaesthetic!) and anally rape him to death.

And do the same thing to their citizens as they did to the US, and maybe even worse? The US is better than that.

Better then what? Fuck being Mr. nice guy. Nice guys finish last. I say get them, and get them all!! Man I am pissed today! Can't even do regular busines.
(deleted by Phoenix, statement was based on incorrect news data) Still I am very pissed off.

Do we even KNOW it was a towelhead?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it was even a US terrorist group.

Of course, I haven't been watching the news for the last two hours so I don't know.

even though i live in canada, i still feel the effects. jesus. totally insane. i can see this starting a war...

the scary thing is, they're diverting all of the planes to canada. i feel safer to be in one of the smaller capitol cities no one cares about.

I've been in school all day and several teachers have been taking time out of class to let us watch the news... that is, of course, before some kids became afraid and started calling parents to come get them, then the staff wanted all TV's OFF.

My entire school has been acting rather immaturely about the whole incident. Some children have become scared, some have complained about us not watching the news because they no longer have a reason not to be doing classwork, some have started making speculations and pointing fingers like they have half a damn clue who did it and why... I can just sit back in disbelief, and try to offer my condolences to the friends and families of those who have died or suffered because of the terrorist attack through whatever means I can.

Im crying now. I was holding it back until now. Fuck man. I live in NY state so this a fucking attack in my backyard basically. I feel with esco, but I dude. Fuck. I cant even think of anything to say. God bless the people helping out.

Don't worry. There's gonna be a semi-war in the near future so you can see those evil towelheads go KABLOOEY in a nice, big atomic fireball. :p

One cannot begin to fathom the twisted minds that thought this up. It is a tragedy beyond that which words can describe.

One cannot begin to fathom the twisted minds that thought this up. It is a tragedy beyond that which words can describe.

That's the clostest I can come to how to describe it as well. My heart goes out to all in NY.

This is fucking crazy. It makes me sick. And despite all of this, what makes me even sicker is the fact that some kids in my bio class (where we turned on the TV and watched the news for an hour and a half, just in time to watch them collapse) thought it was cool.