Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

SA: Teen Forums - our children are our future

Haha, that was funny. I guess this forum actually has a lot less stupidity than some others @_@;

The page said:
Special thanks goes to my FYAD friends CarryTheZero, drudgejr, BillWh0re, Ghost of Fermat, TracerBullet, root, Toxx, Shizuka, zyxio, bbg, olhado, monocular, agenteraser, Myrddin Emrys, Randomphyre, Cpt. Foreskin, and shut for contributing to this report.

Is that the BBG from here, or someone else?

Draconio said:

Is that the BBG from here, or someone else?

Someone else. "BBG" is the guy's initials.

Ahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

I love reading that crap. Not because i'm insensitive, but because I'm a jackass and like to laugh at other people's asinine problems.. oh wait.

EDIT: bleh, and they topped it all off with a teenager trying to get hooked up with a "toddler" relationship... that boy ain't right.

"anul secks"

... Kay. We've officially hit near the rock bottom intelligence quota of the internet. Anyone want to get some industrial strength RAID and flush out these bottom-dwellers =3?

Indeed, and just about all of these problems stem from a kid's overactive sex drive... I'd say there should be a way to regulate that crap, then other people would say it should be up to the teens themselves and have faith in their ability to make the right decisions... and on a side note they never talk about, to pray for the kids that fall victim to the violators.

There should be a law prohibiting children from accessing the internet, under penalty of death.

WTF? when i read the thread title i figured this was going to be some kind of program teachers were using to keep kids from doing 'naughty' stuff or some shit like that. this was just fucked up. it's like reading posts by bbg ;)

I can only imagine what this world would be like when these kids grow up (assuming they aren't killed by their own abject stupidity).

Ichor said:

(assuming they aren't killed by their own abject stupidity).

we can only hope :P

Ugh, looks like they saved the "best" for last. Sadly, I've seen the site that the last two were posted on -_-

Ct_red_pants said:

Heh. Has this forum ever got that retarded?

I'd like to think we haven't.

Even Post Hell isn't that bad, although some posts do come close.

I just don't understand how people can be that retarded. It's mind-boggling.

NOW do you see what Gay-OL has done do these people?

*sigh*...Reminds me too much of my early days of the Internet and AOL usage.

the_Danarchist said:

Walmart shoppers in the making

You could be more right than you know...move down to Texas and you'll see what I mean.

I've never seen so much concentrated stupidity in one place before, but it sure is funny.

the_Danarchist said:

Walmart shoppers in the making.

AND I'LL BE THERE AT THE FUCKING CHECKOUT TO SELL THEM THEIR ANAL LUBE

I guess we could blame (sexual) education for this kids complete lack of insights. I doubt it is a good attitude to judge them when, for the most part, they just seem to be curious about their own body and can't find answers. What about this 16 year old in love with a 6 year old? Don't tell me his parents have taken great care of him.

Some of the stories remind me of the first time I got laid... with this guy in my class. Good god, were we clumsy. I, too, was wondering if I was (purely) gay in a time when being homosexual was far less mainstream. Got laid with a girl 4 years after. Thought I was straight... you know, like "saved". Now, I'm old and confident enough about my sexuality.

Anyway, don't blame those kids. It's not always easy to determine who you are when everybody around you is silent about sexual identity and its intricate complications.

Oh dear Christ. Okay, I think it's time we acknowledged that this big experiment known as humanity was a failure. It didn't work out. Sadly, it took until the invention of the Internet to figure this out, but there's no denying it now. Maybe we'll get lucky and a doomsday asteroid will obliterate us all before these people have a chance to have any real impact on the universe.

HAHA TAHT MAED ME LAUGH AND SCAERD111!!! WTF SOME OF THESE POSTS IS SIK AND NOT FUNY 2 LIEK THIS ON3 TOKNG ABOUT HIS DAD AND HIM11!!1 WTF LOL AND WUT IS TAHT SHIT ABOUT SELF BLOWJOBS MAN SOMAONA SHUD BAN P3OPLA FROM TEH INTERNET BFORE THAY R AT L3AST 18 OR MAYB 16-171!!1!1! WTF H3H PHER MAH AOL TRANSLA2R PAEG1111!1!1 OMG WTF P HAH