Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mickgr

Cyberdemon :)

Well, finally got round to doing one of the requests, chose my favourite one to kick off with, the cyberdemon. Those who remember the problems I had when scanning my imp, well, I've had the same ones here, the scanner really isn't up to the job of picking out the very fine lines, I could tell straight away as soon as I saw the water. But, one can't be fussy, as soon as I'm able, I'll re-do them on a more capable scanner. For now, enjoy :)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3321522/

High-quality. I approve. :D Care to try for an archie or chaingunner?

Indeed, very well done, he certainly looks pissed about something. Possibly because he can't lead his shots, but hey, maybe in Doom 3. ;)

hmmm he looks more fat then muscular but its still good none the less =D

Lol. Made a couple of alterations to the drawing. DSM raised a few issues ;) which started to bug the hell out of me the more I looked at it. So, trimmed off a few pounds from his sides...the love-handles are no more, extended his lower legs by just a fraction, and exposed the hooves fully and made them more substantial, as would be expected with the cybies weight.

Thanks for the above comments anyway guys.

Mickgr said:

Lol. Made a couple of alterations to the drawing. DSM raised a few issues ;) which started to bug the hell out of me the more I looked at it. So, trimmed off a few pounds from his sides...the love-handles are no more, extended his lower legs by just a fraction, and exposed the hooves fully and made them more substantial, as would be expected with the cybies weight.

Thanks for the above comments anyway guys.

YAY its not fat anymore :P i picked on the weight too ;)

thats fucking kickass. Man, make a arch-vile or a demon now. :D

Hello new wallpaper...
Hello new pants as I just shit them apon seeing this work of art.
Only thing that did bother me was his right hand, it looks a litte weak and humanish, needs more uber demon claw action..

Next?
Baron of Hell please..

I don't have to tell you it's awesome cause that's bloody obvious. so here's some constructive critisism.

He only has teeth in the front row of his upper jaw.

His hand looks like gumby (no fingers)

legs should not be tucked in.

don't make your drawings soo stiff. if he's rouring make his head off to the side. it looks more intresting.

keep up the good work;)

Again, must thank everybody for the comments, much appreciated.

However, I might be a little late with the next drawing, slashed my hand badly while at work so drawing is a little difficult/painful at the minute. I'll try and get scribbling asap though ;)

Watch this space.

Mick.

Lol, yeah, totally unexpected. I saw it myself when I was checking for game updates. Quite chuffed. :)