Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LOL, looks like you're afraid to use the tags ;) . I'm not sure if it's going to be a new project or not, if I can get more mappers (who are good) it'll be new. Otherwise, I've talked to shaviro and he said RTC 3057 is in need of mappers.

Visually, it looks good, but I'm a little worried that it looks like it has lots of little jutting out pieces that the player could get stuck on. I can't tell for sure.

As for the resources, thank you, I'll take a look at them. Hopefully you have some textures ;) , AcidStorm will be doing the weapons so there is no need to rip any of them. About all those points sticking out, the player can easily pass through.

That is the best looking corridor I have ever seen.

Now... how about we see a little more, eh? I can't wait to play it!

Oh... my... god... why I'm so freakin late? This corridor reminds me of playing System Shock 2, what you've done rocks completely, but I also second SlayeR's opinion -> SCALE!

You should of seen my power room I was working on, I was curious and copied just that room (which was rather small) to a blank wad and then checked its size, it was 300+ kb (which is massive for raw map data). But I almost went insane last night because I used Zennode on the map and for some reason it messed up all the values in the wad, so it was useless. Fortunetly I had everything else backed up, except that room (which was 6+ hours of work). When I get past the "trauma" I'll try to recreate the room and get a screen, I think everyone will be impressed.

Looks excellent, but I doubt it will play too well unless the player speed is greatly reduced - it's on a more tight and claustrophobic scale than the average Doom map.

There are some rather large rooms in progress too, but in this case the bigger they are, the longer they take to create.