Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gokuma

Camels and llamas unite!

All three of them are the parents? If that's the case, I'd rather not know how.

All we need to do now is crossbreed a Cyberdemon with a Spider Mastermind and get a boss worth fighting in map30/eXm8.

Dunbar said:

All we need to do now is crossbreed a Cyberdemon with a Spider Mastermind and get a boss worth fighting in map30/eXm8.

e4m8 :D

hmmmm

/goes and plays with psp

i could use a liger. man those people got to much time on their hands.

lets breed the cat and dog. for a super hybrid with the cleanlyness of a dog and the loyaltiy of a cat.

Sephiroth said:

lets breed the cat and dog. for a super hybrid with the cleanlyness of a dog and the loyaltiy of a cat.

I'm not sure if that's dyslexic, ironic, or what you really wanted to say.

TeamKill said:

I wanna see a crossbreed between a chihuanhua and a great dane.

Zell said:

hmmmm

/goes and plays with psp

:P

Ultraviolet said:

That would be a Caman, not a Cama.

How about a Llamanel?

Dunbar said:

See Beyond Doom The Apocalypse TC which was released as is.

ravage said:

I'm not sure if that's dyslexic, ironic, or what you really wanted to say.

Maybe you need to watch the Simpsons more ;)

Dunbar said:

We need the Millennium boss.

Well, that's, uh, interesting. It looks a bit out of place with the head of a llama and the rest of it being the body of a camel.
Someone should make a giant lobster/gorilla hybrid, by the way. It'll be like the Island of Dr. Moreau!

i have eaten beefalo, good animal to eat. it is fairly common. pure buffalo is a most exelent meat. if u get the chance eat some.
i would like to see a geraffe and a horse combided. and the hybrid of a hippo and human, oh wait thats the fat lady down the street. a seal and walrus would be cool. or a dolphin and walrus

Dunbar said:

Nami's there already :P

Zell said:

no thats not scary...that just the point when you quite game knowing your screwed. :P :P :P

Nah, that's when you get the monsters in-fighting and then find a nice place to hide for the next five minutes while they slaughter each other.

The Heresiarch will almost always win because of his reflective shield, and the Maulotaur would die first because his attacks really aren't that strong (except for the ground fire wave attack, but he only uses that when he's close to the target).

Sephiroth said:

i have eaten beefalo, good animal to eat. it is fairly common. pure buffalo is a most exelent meat. if u get the chance eat some.
i would like to see a geraffe and a horse combided. and the hybrid of a hippo and human, oh wait thats the fat lady down the street. a seal and walrus would be cool. or a dolphin and walrus

Dolphrii (Dolphrus is singluar) would impale themselves on their tusks as they swam...

IMJack said:

Nah, that's when you get the monsters in-fighting and then find a nice place to hide for the next five minutes while they slaughter each other.

Actually, in that particular level, the DeH features this line:

Monsters Ignore Each Other = 1

Maulotaurs are wimps. A Cyberdemon could probably beat Heresiarch though, even with the occasional reflective shield. Heresiarch with Korax mod hit points would kill them all though.

Nanami, did you release that wad somewhere?