Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

what gonna plan to do tomorrow?

>
the schools in western have announced they will have school closed tomorrow. The government are still hunting down for the terrorists. The people in New York are so scared as hell, busy with running away for their lifes, clearing the mess after the world trade center has collapsed. How can you imagine what will happen tomorrow in the world

hehe i figured i should have put with some details along with it to make it much more sense :)

hehe i figured i should have put with some details along with it to make it much more sense :)

Schools are closed?

the schools in western have announced they will have school closed tomorrow.

Western what?

What really pisses me off that every time something major happens in the news, most of the media act as though it's the only thing going on, ignoring other tragedies or whatever simply because they deem them "less important".

The same thing happened (here in Britain anyway) the day Princess ('although she wasn't actually a Princess anymore, but what the hell' say the press) Diana died.

What really pisses me off that every time something major happens in the news, most of the media act as though it's the only thing going on, ignoring other tragedies or whatever simply because they deem them "less important".

The same thing happened (here in Britain anyway) the day Princess ('although she wasn't actually a Princess anymore, but what the hell' say the press) Diana died.

What else is going on right now? Since all the media sites are dedicated to the disaster that costed 10,000 people their lives, what else exactly is going on right now? Just curious.

Western what?

Western US

Western what?

Western US

Damn, I'm in the Eastern US.

Western what?

Western US

Why? Didn't this happen in eastern US???

That's why I hardly ever watch news. The first time I noticed it was out of control was with the Oklahoma city bombing, then Littleton. That kind of 24/7 stuff on the same story pisses me off. CNN wants to do it, fine, I don't see why every other damn station on TV has to do the same thing and show the EXACT SAME story 24/7 that all the other stations are showing 24/7.

I should be dictator, you wouldn't see crap like that, no sir.

Anyway, Bush should say something about what measures we will take to grieve during his little conference in about half an hour.

Western what?

Western US

Why? Didn't this happen in eastern US???

Hehe, I'm in Eastern US Georgia, too. I was wondering if schools in western are all closed. So why wouldn't we too? I mean our schools should be closed earlier than western's since this tragedy is happening in Eastern in New York. It's much dangerous here than western.

50,000 people have died and you want to think about tomorrow. You sick bastards. And honestly, reporting about the same tragedy over and over is ok. The thing which pisses me off is, they are letting the terrorists see everything we are doing. Example: And here comes the president now in the helicopter on the right side.

Why are any schools besides the ones in New York closing anyway? What, students in Seattle can't go to school because they are too sad over the tragedy across the country? wtf it's always an excuse.

Heh, I am getting out of college at 1:00 tomorrow! JOY!
However, the reason why makes me sad. :(

You dirty son of a bitch this is an INTERNATIONAL TRAGEDY.
20000 people are dead. It was a sharp blow to our country.

See what I mean? Let's close down the mini-marts as well! I can't buy milk because I'm too sad to fucking walk around and make any kinda of effort for anything.

50,000 people have died and you want to think about tomorrow. You sick bastards. And honestly, reporting about the same tragedy over and over is ok. The thing which pisses me off is, they are letting the terrorists see everything we are doing. Example: And here comes the president now in the helicopter on the right side.

*A silent memory to all who died today in World Trade Center and the other buildings*

Just Trying help those people who lost their loves in the tragedy to get through tomorrow and give them a break. By the way, you'll have to deal with what's gonna happen next tomorrow about a few hours away from now, so prepare for anything the terrorists will do to us.

Apparantly the hijackers are a faction that was schooled by Osama Bin Laden's terrorist group. Ra Ek or some stupid ass name I heard. He has tried to destroy these towers before and has openly admitted that he hates them because they stood as a symbol of the American way of life, which of course, to him is evil because he is a dirty fucking monkey with a Motel 6 towel around his ugly fucking skull.

What am I going to do tomorrow? I'm going to try to go on with my life, as odd as that may sound. Our country has been sucker punched in the back of the head when we weren't looking but we're still on our feet.

/Me applauds deadnail

Fuck that.
/Me gives deadnail $500, 50 cartons of smokes and fine ass hos for the rest of his life.
There we go.
Now as for tommorow, I am skipping school and staying home, cause this is more important than fractions or where salt mines are in Africa or some shit.

I will go and try to give blood. I hope they accept non-citizens too.
I don't believe in God, but this sentence expresses what I feel: God bless you all folks.