• Africa
    • America (North)
    • America (South)
    • Asia
    • Europe
    • Oceania
    • Pole (North)
    • Pole (South)

I live in Britain, which, for the benefit of our American friends, is an island in the north-west of Europe, which itself is this massive land mass type thing roughly to the right of where you are, which is this massive land mass type thing called America which has water around it on planet Earth, which is this massive ball-shapped rocky thing which floats round in space..

;)

I wonder if there are any Doomers at the Antarctic bases. I mean, what better way to kill time during 4-6 months of night?

Grazza said:

I wonder if there are any Doomers at the Antarctic bases. I mean, what better way to kill time during 4-6 months of night?

Added the poles :P

Lord FlatHead said:

The Old World. I hate pattriotism of all kinds but yeah, I'm kinda proud of being European sometimes.

Each time Bush appears on TV perhaps.

Lord FlatHead said:

The Old World. I hate pattriotism of all kinds but yeah, I'm kinda proud of being European sometimes.

Julian said:

Each time Bush appears on TV perhaps.

"Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons."
Bertrand Russell

TeamKill said:

I've noticed him references alot today...especially when I read the Holy War thread.

That's my fault. I've been dumping his quotes all over. But if I recall correctly, Bertrand's not a big fan of religion or belief in God.

North America. Or if I have my way, Dunbaria! Ok, maybe I'll change the name before the conquering starts, but I will rule you all eventually!

pritch said:

I live in Britain, which, for the benefit of our American friends, is an island in the north-west of Europe, which itself is this massive land mass type thing roughly to the right of where you are, which is this massive land mass type thing called America which has water around it on planet Earth, which is this massive ball-shapped rocky thing which floats round in space..

;)

Well FUCK YOU TOO!!!! :P

Heh.

Anway:

New World. North America. United States of America. Texas. Richardson. UT Dallas. Waterview Park Apartments. Building 57. Just TRY and find me :P

@pritch Yes, sadly thats for the most part true..

Everything pales in comparasion to living the the festering shithole of the US, Texas.. only place I could think of that would be worse is Alabama or Africa.

I live on a seperate plane of existence, im acually god.. Worshipping is required below this line.
------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Fox said:

Everything pales in comparasion to living the the festering shithole of the US, Texas.

I take it you've never even BEEN here before, shit-for-brains...

Come to Richardson, you'll see what I mean.

Oh, and apparently you forgot id is HQed in Dallas :P