Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
returnfromdeath

I did an update of the now existing hudface.

If this is worse or just not appreciated by the authors etc I will erase them.

http://www24.brinkster.com/kinkyfriend85/newhudface.rar

Enjoy them :)
and keep in mind the Credits should mostly go to the original author and btw, all anims are made by me even if they might look almost the same as the originals.

I noticed I havent done all yet, many yet to do :/ But no prob ill update rar soon

I like them. I don't know what the coloured thing on the original one's chin is supposed to be, and I prefer my DoomGuy to have hair (just a personal preference thing) so I like this variation, although both are good and better than I could do. My only reservation is maybe this version looks young - too young. Maybe 12 years old or so. O_O

Enjay said:

I like them. I don't know what the coloured thing on the original one's chin is supposed to be, and I prefer my DoomGuy to have hair (just a personal preference thing) so I like this variation, although both are good and better than I could do. My only reservation is maybe this version looks young - too young. Maybe 12 years old or so. O_O

thanks, altho this is like I usually say about early works, its unfinished and nah he doesnt look that young, he looks younger but its hard to make a such small ic not too look alittle bit comic :)

Im goin to fix all those which might look bit childish and I am going to do some frames that wasnt meant to be there! :)

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site.

mewse said:

HTTP1.1 STATUS 403...

Yeah, I got that with a click, and a right click open in new window, but using right click save target as seems ok.

Looks interesting. This is good because the current face has a few defects in it which needed clearing up really. Let me know when you finish it and I'll add it in.

Wow, so much better than the current face. :)
Now freedoom just need more enemy sprites. :P