Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fodders

Fast as a fast thing

away the lads
The average transfer rate was 5.44 gigabits per second (Gbps), which broke the previous record of 2.38 Gbps – more than 20,000 times faster than a typical home broadband connection.

Wowzers that is amazing. Boy shall the future be bright if many homes and office buildings could have such vast speed. :D

That's really neato though. :D

Dammit, that's just fast enough to like kill small rodents that stop to rest on the cable.

I hate my modem.

Meh... I thought the DWDM fibres at CERN is capable of reaching 10 Tbps? Now what's holding them back?

raven, bout fuckin time.

P.s hey I just realised somethin DOOM Anomaly we both registered on the same day.

Zoorado said:

Meh... I thought the DWDM fibres at CERN is capable of reaching 10 Tbps? Now what's holding them back?

They haven't reached the 23rd century yet, that's what ;)

Tyockell said:

P.s hey I just realised somethin DOOM Anomaly we both registered on the same day.

thats the same month, not day

Python_Junkie said:

They haven't reached the 23rd century yet, that's what ;)

Hmph! To think I was expecting time travel to be possible in the 23rd century...

Ralphis said:

thats the same month, not day

No like I said the first time the same day 08-29-02

Why in my day, we had youngins, heck I was a youngin *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* We had respect for our elders..*HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* But you internet posting whipper snappers dont have any respect for your elders.. *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* Damn kids.. *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE**HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE*

Dark Fox said:

Why in my day, we had youngins, heck I was a youngin *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* We had respect for our elders..*HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* But you internet posting whipper snappers dont have any respect for your elders.. *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE* Damn kids.. *HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE**HACK COUGH WHEEEEZE*

"Back in my day we had no medicine for Colds so we got sicker, and we liked it darnit!"
Hehe. :D

fodders said:

05-16-00 :)

I'll deal with you when I get back to the DW old folks home.. we will chair race down hall 2B and run over Ling in the process.. whoever wins gets to use the electric scooter for a week.

Hooray! Filesharing will take place at record speeds, and I shall piss on the ashes of the RIAA! PISS!