Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janizdreg

Where to get these 2 hard-to-find files

There's this, but it's at a lower resolution than that black and white pic.

yay i get to be helpful for once. you can find the full chainsaw and boomsticks here.
i uploaded that to my ftp forever ago and still happened to have it up there. best dm set ever imo. i used to kick crispy's ass in it all the time. if it had a text file i'd upload it to newstuff :/

So you two used to battle it out eh? Sarge vs Sarge, battling to the death. Is that why you're bald and he's crispy?

I can try make you a high res colour version of that pic, but I have a full day of work then a full day of sleep ahead of me so it will be a couple days...

Wow. I never realized it before, but that picture is actually pretty cool.

We need more Doom art!!!!

Nanami said:

So you two used to battle it out eh? Sarge vs Sarge, battling to the death. Is that why you're bald and he's crispy?

ROFL! Got my forum laugh for the day, that's for sure.

Thanks a lot Dude.
chilvence, no, but you'll probably do better with this big colored one anyway. ;]

Now that these 2 are in order, there's another lost Doom thingey I've recently been looking for; Rage DM's music WAD (ragemus.zip). Anyone got it?

Oh right, I was going to take the grayscale one as shading and the use the small one to colorise it, but that one doom dude posted is just the job. Nevermind, less that I have to think of.