Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
smoffo

I'm new here.

I've been dooming for a pretty long time, since I was five. (I'm 14 if it helps...) I've also been reading these forums for a while and never got around to signing up. I'm not one of those "d00m is teh r0x0rz!!!1!! WOOOOOOO!" kind of person, I know how ugly it gets when people like that sign up.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Watch out for the dumbasses with the tags, and oh yeah, Impse is very bad, stay away from it.

Since you've lurked, you got a pretty good idea of what is acceptable so, really no need to tell you to read the glorious FAQ so...welcome to DW!

smoffo said:

I'm not one of those "d00m is teh r0x0rz!!!1!! WOOOOOOO!" kind of person

But Doom is teh r0x0rz.

Anyway, welcome, and note BBG's wise advice.

Melfice said:

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Watch out for the dumbasses with the tags, and oh yeah, Impse is very bad, stay away from it.

what dumbasses with I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON tags?

[bbg]smoffo[/bbg]

heh j/k

welcome to doomworld smoffo. hope you enjoy your stay, even though you've now officially lost your soul. :P TRY THE IMPSE.

Another poster whos uncanny abiltiy to spew crap in everydirection is only matched by the sheer chatroom stlye of posting makes me wish my mother had gutted my lifeless fetus out with a coathanger.

Hello...

Dark Fox said:

Another poster whos uncanny abiltiy to spew crap in everydirection is only matched by the sheer chatroom stlye of posting makes me wish my mother had gutted my lifeless fetus out with a coathanger.

lol ur mom ,who r u referring 2???

[to all]Quit spamming, please... Yes, newbie intro threads are undesirable, but far worse is the inevitable torrent of BS spam in response from people who should know better.