Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Melfice

LiveJournal

It seems pretty cool. I have a friend who uses it and I want to use it, but no one on my lists have their Account Creation passwords anymore :( Surely someone here has one and they wouldn't mind giving it to me?

Melfice said:

It seems pretty cool. I have a friend who uses it and I want to use it, but no one on my lists have their Account Creation passwords anymore :( Surely someone here has one and they wouldn't mind giving it to me?

I'll check to see if I can give you one. I might not be able to since I'm not a paying member, but I'll check.

And yes, they're pretty cool.

Cool :)

Well, no matter who you are, if you create an account (ie. by getting a password from a friend), I think you're supposed to beable to get a account creation code. I dunno, but like I said, thanks for checking.

Livejournal...isn't that that stupid blog site? Then theres something called Deadjournal for goths.

the_Danarchist said:

Livejournal...isn't that that stupid blog site? Then theres something called Deadjournal for goths.

Heh, deadjournal. How predictable. Ever read any of the poetry on the goth sites? As a general rule, they produce the most abysmal writing of any particular subculture. Most of it reads exactly the same way - that of a stupid teenager trying to sound/be fucked up and dark.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Heh, deadjournal. How predictable. Ever read any of the poetry on the goth sites? As a general rule, they produce the most abysmal writing of any particular subculture. Most of it reads exactly the same way - that of a stupid teenager trying to sound/be fucked up and dark.

I'm psychotic. And I usually have the lights turned off around my computer. That counts as dark, right? :P

Me too. Except I'm darker, more fucked up and I have more piercings than you. Hah. Oh, and I write murder poetry.

//Edit: Do you actually have the lights off normally in your room though? I can't stand bright room lights - my room is usually half-illuminated with a small desk lamp or the 40watt red ceiling bulb.

perhaps someone could now use this thread to explain the appeal of a livejournal to me.

Liam the Bard said:

perhaps someone could now use this thread to explain the appeal of a livejournal to me.

In that case, the thread has no purpose anymore, since there is no appeal IMO.