Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris Hansen

A Corfiatis/Hansen production: "Bella 2", screenshots

Check out http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH for some screenshots of our upcoming megawad "Bella 2"! A megawad filled with small and tough levels in all shapes and sizes. It'll also feature two 'new' monsters and should end up on right about 40 levels. Paul is currently making a Bella 2 homepage, more on that later.

Thanks for listening, and feel free to comment (what else are you gonna do!?) :)

/Chris

Looks nice. Some of the screenshots are broken though (they point to a location on your hard drive...)

Hey Chris, nice shots. I must ask though what Paul C does with his life...he seems to map constantly!

Fredrik said:

Looks nice. Some of the screenshots are broken though (they point to a location on your hard drive...)

Embarrasing.... sorry 'bout that, should be fixed now.

boris said:

... and why doesn't DW ever update about his/your page?

Cyb said:

I've sent in the news, so I'm wondering why it isn't being posted, as yeah, my site-updates usually gets mentioned...

DooMBoy said:

Hey Chris, nice shots. I must ask though what Paul C does with his life...he seems to map constantly!

Yeah, it seems like that... but in fact he has a real life. He must be one of the fastest mappers around! No shit, he's fast! And that's not an achievement in itself, he's also a damned good mapper... you gotta respect that man, you just gotta...