Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

Pink Demon mini-sculpt

I want to really play around this design idea for the old pink demon. Constructive critisism is all I really wan't. Tell me what you like and or dislike about it. I know his left arm needs a little beefing up.

Dude!! put your image up from planetdoom.com, it looks soo much better in that picture, the pose, the light, the face (which looks class by the way). I'm sure you'll get a lot more praise from that image.

Mick.

Mickgr you mean you actually like that one better? how about this one...

I also took this shot before I altered it. But I like the new one better. looks more agressive.

Yea I like the first one more to, the second one looks like hes really hungover or someone gave his face a real good pounding.

I plan on making a bigger one, like 10" tall. with a slightly different anatomy, such as the ass at a higher level and a more dynamic pose.

Shapeless said:

That Rocks!!!!!! It looks like it's about to eat something... Hey

(Idea): make all the monsters, even dead ones out of clay or what ever, then make a Doom guy(display them). That would be awsome.

Better yet, make a live-size demon, then slip it next to someone's bed at night, and then when he/she wakes up... :)
Also capture it on videotape, i would love to see it.

Hay I was also thinking of making a sort of diarama or base filled with bodies, cause I just loved that in Doom, when you backtracked into a place and you saw all those bloody bodies on the floor.

idea..How about a guy getting gibbed, like the chaingunner>:D. I could have the gibbed chunks suspended in air, by a thin wire.

Baron Slayer419 said:

WHOLE SCREEN O' QUOTE

What did you quote all them images for? Are you trying to burn out my mousewheel?

Once again Shapeless you pull off another fabulous scuplture. I thoroughly enjoy your work. Keep it up!

What monsters from Freedoom need replacing Fredrik?

"That would be a cool idea, retracing the steps that went into making the original monsters and whatnot." ???!

Your Demons are awesome, definately the best Doom inspired scultures I've seen.

I've been wanting to make a Doom monster sculture for some time. I think I'll do a Revenant if I can get my hands on some silver paint for its armor.