Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Judge

Mapper's anonymous

Just a not to all mappers out there. Im making a megawad, filled with large arena levels with many sniping spots for my doom2 modification. If any1 has any maps they want to submit, or help me make some really cool maps, send me an mail with either a link to a wad or an attatchment wad. Also if you would like to join my crew send me an e-mail.

E-mail address = gloop@barrysworld.com
Note, for joining purposes, no experience is required. Ill teach you the tricks of the trade, if you wanna learn how to map build.

Peace, Judge.

Judge, I'd like to be the first to say it. See, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

What he said. Showing some screenies of what you're doing would be terribly nice.

Yea, guess you guys are right. I have 2 things for ur viewing pleasure, which should silence the critics. First off, I have screenies of a wad, im working on. Also and more importantly the wad exists at the link described below. This should giv you guys a pretty good idea of what im looking at. Ill post some more stuff on here, i got tons of stuff.

K, here are those links....

(works on any zdoom 2.0X based port)
See these first...
http://kon.ath.cx:88/doom

Next download this and look at it. MAP01 - can be freely distributed and modified as long as credit is given to me, Judge Death.
Note - Not yet finished, only structurally impressive, textures not yet set.

Major modifications from the original screenshots exist.

http://www.clubdoom.netfirms.com/wadtest01.zip

Now that i have produced something, quit complaining...

Peace. Judge.

Nice slopes. :) But two things:

1: What's with all the blue? NOFLAT?
2: The ground is awfully bare.

Edit: Hmm, looks like a nice race track.

Yea, i said it was not finished. Re-texturing the whole thing, gotta bare with it for the moment. Thnx to everyone who has downloaded and seen the wad, by the way.

Judge.