Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Knowledgeable Individuals, Help Please!!!

I sent a 1 oz. envelope with a money order to Canada (Scarborough, I believe...I am in Green Bay, WI) with two US 37 cent stamps 11 days ago today, and the person I sent it to hasn't receieved it yet. It's been since the 17th. This was through the USPS of course...I mean, wtf, how could it take that long just for the MO to get there? Is my anger unfounded and if so, how long should I expect it to be until it actually arrives there? Thanks, everyone.

Well, I shipped a package to Finland with USPS and it only took 10 days, so I'd say yeah your anger is just.

fodders said:

Pony Express never was the fastest.

Not even with your special whips you keep in your closet!?

don't ask me how I know about them...

I honestly can't see what would be taking so long, I've send letters back and fourth to Missouri and they reached within a few days, aboot a week. That's quite the pickle, quite the pickle indeed...Sure hope you're jazz didn't get missplaced.

When I was in NZ, a letter from the UK took four days to reach me, so, heh. So that's like, uh, 3000 miles per day.

On the other hand, I recall that once when I wanted to send a Xmas card to a friend in Kyrgyzstan, the last posting day was some time in early October. Or was it September...?

Huh. I did another transaction from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania and that worked out. Apparently the mail got stuck behind the porch. : / Now all I need is for the Canada dealie to work out. Heh.

Bleh, there are fucking postal strikes in London which have delayed a CD I ordered and had better not delay my ST TNG dvds.

i ordered a main board 2 months ago. got here last night. i payed for that 2 day shit and thus got all my shipping back form the company cause they didnt send it that way. so free shipping for me.

got my RAM and vid card in like a week, ram in 2 days