Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wwgap.net

new gun heat seeker wood that be new

I'm sorry, but when I read the subject, I thought of a gun that launched big pieces of heat-seeking wood at your target.

Then I laughed uncontrollably.

Heat Seeking Wood... the innuendo is killing me.

It would be cool if there was a revenant rocket launcehr you could pick up. You could fire rockets that do less damage then normal but would home in on the enemy. It may be a bit cheap, but it would be fun as hell.

OMG, heat seeking wood! Oh man, that works on multiple levels! /me imagines a gun the fires trees at people!

I smell a new secret weapon, lol

Personally I'd prefer to have a flamethrower or a mine launcher.

Of course now that Skulltag uses a relatively recent ZDoom codebase, we can replace the Heretic & Hexen weapons with new graphics to create all kinds of things ourselves.

While we're on the topic of heat-seeking trees and the like, I suggest that someone make a bioweapon of some sort. It would use guts for ammo (run over gibbed players...reduce, reuse, recycle!) and spew a hearty blast of gibs and blood when fired. Any player hit by the bioweapon would become ill and suffer damage for several seconds unless he/she had a radsuit.

NiGHTMARE said:

Personally I'd prefer to have a flamethrower or a mine launcher.

Yeah, a flamethrower would be cool. Limited range, but very powerful attack. Although since there's already been a weapon added to most of the slots to make REALLY powerful weapons, I'd like to see something weak added to balance. If we keep adding STRONGER weapons, people will die too fast. =P

NiGHTMARE said:

Of course now that Skulltag uses a relatively recent ZDoom codebase, we can replace the Heretic & Hexen weapons with new graphics to create all kinds of things ourselves.

Yeah, I managed to get about 16 weapons in a wad I'm playing with. I used every single ammo type available. =P

Nanami said:

Yeah, I managed to get about 16 weapons in a wad I'm playing with. I used every single ammo type available. =P

Does it include a heat seeker wood weapon?

No, 'cause I ran out of weapons. Maybe I can add a secret monster that shoots heat-seeking wood...