Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

[USA Terrorist Attacks] Comments here

I want you to know that the whole germany is very sad about happened things....childs who lost their parents....their whole family....man cant realize....firefighters and policemans just wanted to help and died...DAMNED it hurts.

REST IN PEACE !

btw.: war against america is war against germany, we will get their asses and wipe them out.

i hope you people can understand what i mean, my english is bad.

I havnt really heared any comments from china on this whole thing yet.

China said they're behind us "morally", which means I doubt they'll help us in a war, but they definately won't fight us.

On the other hand, I doubt China wants groups like bin Laden around when 2008 rolls up and it's time to hold the Olympics in China either. If they have to get in on it, I think that's going to be their angle.

Heh, I hate to deal with those people like bin Laden anyway, but those chinese political people could be lame sometimes

[edit]btw, i think all the countries should be helping america this time, the terrorists have been gone too far this time!

btw, i think all the countries should be helping america this time, the terrorists have been gone too far this time!

Do you mean the middle east, europe, what? Who knows which country and continent these terrorists could come from.

Oh my god, what a completely fucked up guy.
Holding Microsoft's Flightsimulator responsible for the destruction of the WTC is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my entire live... FIRE HIM!!!

Wait, are you serious this was an actual article?? Where's the link?

I don't know of a link but I saw him on an interview on one of the TV stations. He really did say that.

Searcher

It would be great, if, now that the world is focused on this, if the world would start and maintain a coalition to hunt down and punish all terrorists. That way there would be nowhere for a terrorist to hide.

I am talking about ANY terrorist, Any Where, not just mid east.

America and the world is tired of putting up with the likes of the terrorists.

Searcher

I want you to know that the whole germany is very sad about happened things....childs who lost their parents....their whole family....man cant realize....firefighters and policemans just wanted to help and died...DAMNED it hurts.

REST IN PEACE !

btw.: war against america is war against germany, we will get their asses and wipe them out.

....no it's not.

Oh my god, what a completely fucked up guy.
Holding Microsoft's Flightsimulator responsible for the destruction of the WTC is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my entire live... FIRE HIM!!!

Wait, are you serious this was an actual article?? Where's the link?

I don't know of a link but I saw him on an interview on one of the TV stations. He really did say that.

Searcher

Go Here: http://www.msnbc.com/news/628194.asp?0si...don't forget to click the "whole story" button! Enjoy!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. As mean and cold-hearted as it sounds, I still think that this terrorist act is only part of the trend of history. And as sad as this is, I think terrorism will always exist in the world, no mattter how many wars there are against it. Look at this way; if there was no terrorism, we'd be living in some eerie utopia, which isn't plausible to me. Despite my views, I still hope for the best to happen and we don't go to war.

Heh, don't worry, there are some people on this site who claim to be english-speakers and they type a shitload worse than you do.

They are not targeting just America, if they were then the Pentagon and the White House would've been their targets. They are targeting, quote, "American Interests", which means not only us Americans but our allies as well.

This is definitely an attack on our way of life and no one in the world can dare ignore it or try to pass it off in any way, shape, or form... if your country was the biggest and arguably the most successfuly it would've been attacked, not us. We can simply not allow this to happen.

On the other hand, I doubt China wants groups like bin Laden around when 2008 rolls up and it's time to hold the Olympics in China either. If they have to get in on it, I think that's going to be their angle.

Al-Qaeda is reported to have links to Muslim extremists based out of western China. While China isn't truly anti-religion nowadays, but religious fanatics with government-overthrowing tendencies would probably be viewed harshly...

If they are going to destroy terrorist activity around the world they cannot simply lock as many as they can away. Terrorists must be shot and killed. If you put a terrorist behind bars, that is just going to cause more terrorists to do fucked up things demanding you release them, or thinking who cares if I get caught, I'll just be thrown in jail. All known terrorists behind bars now should be executed and those still at large should be hunted down and executed. If your going to plot to destroy governments and innocent civilians through means of chemical and nuclear warfare, or run planes into buildings, this world has no need for you. Its too bad the motherfuckers who ran those planes into the buildings died, I would have rather watched them fry, and pissed on their smoldering corpses. These fuckers got no soul or heart, and anyone like them is going to be rotting in hell soon if this country stands up and does what needs to be done.

God bless America and the rest of the free world!

Here is an idea, lets push bin laden of the top of a tall building on fire, him and all his supporters, see how he fucking likes falling to his death on fire and having a heart attack on the way down.

God bless America and the rest of the free world!

Damn straight! I just finished downloading a small clip of that song. It goes "God bless America" and then stops. Its for my shut down. Its awesome.

China isn't truly anti-religion nowadays, but religious fanatics with government-overthrowing tendencies would probably be viewed harshly...

NO!

Really? You think?

Daeadnail, I agree. They attacked the World Trade Center because not only Americans worked there but people from many different democratic countries. So it probably was meant as an attack on our way of life, on the free world, on democracy specifically the United States.

I have a desktop with a wallpaper that shows a dirty worker staring at the American flag that was raised on the top of the towers, it is still on the pole waving in the breeze with the words: "But the stars and strips still stand tall."

On the radio today some chick called in asked if the Backstreet Boys concert was cancelled in New York because of the "terrorist thing". I hope someone slapped her

On the radio today some chick called in asked if the Backstreet Boys concert was cancelled in New York because of the "terrorist thing". I hope someone slapped her

I did. Several times. Couple for the BSB thing then a few for the stupid question. Then I found out slapping her face was a fetish of hers.......leave it at that....LOL!

Seems like the wrong people was inside the Towers... :\

Heh, yeah. I wish it was the Backstreet Girls (note the humor) that was in the towers.

Ok.....that sound cold. /me slaps the side of me face.

I have a desktop with a wallpaper that shows a dirty worker staring at the American flag that was raised on the top of the towers, it is still on the pole waving in the breeze with the words: "But the stars and strips still stand tall."

I'm gonna get an awesome t-shirt that has an American flag on it and the words "United we stand". I wish I could get one that says "Terrorists can eat my fucking shit."

I've already seen t-shirts of this nature before. One of them was from the 80's and said Ayatolla Assahola on it.

Another one is a sikworld production and it simply says FUCK ALLAH on it in gigantic white letters. =)

Hmmmmm, that FUCK ALLAH one confuses me a bit. I mean, come on! Not all Muslims are to blame here, just the fanatical groups.

You sure as fuck is right when you say dat shit Zaldron!! I still ain't heard from mah boy muhanned in NY, but too many peeps is tressin on muslims, arabs, etc. and sayin dat they is part of da problem. Me and mah boy Chino is keepin' our eyes open at work.... cuz da FIRST mothafucka we see tryin' some arab, muslim, etc dat ain't done shit and DOES NOT condone what da fuck just went on, is gettin' put in da FUCKIN' HOSPITAL!! FUCKIN' RACIST COCKSUCKAS!!!

Now as for them fucks who applauded and celebrated what happened.... while they are entitled to their opinion, I am entitled to tell them how fucked up they truly is, AND KICK DA LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM INHUMAN FUCKS!!! FUCK WHOEVA DON'T LIKE IT!!!!
>:[

LONG LIVE DA US OF FUCKIN' A!!!! THEY CAN'T BRING US DA FUCK DOWN, EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****------------
*****------------
*****------------
-------------------
-------------------
-------------------

P.S. SHUT UP! I know mah flag drawing sucks!!! :P