Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fraggle

Screenshots

Hi all,

I noticed most of the screenshots on the freedoom screenshots page were incredibly out of date: I've been meaning to improve this for a while. So I've dumped all the existing screenshots and uploaded a few new ones.

There arent many at the moment. The ones there at the moment are all from prboom (which is what I use most of the time) What I'd like is for a bunch of screenshots from every port, showing them running freedoom. If people can get some decent screenshots, I'll add them to the page.

EDIT:

Done:

• prboom
  • zdoom - cyb
  • jdoom - arioch
  • zdoomgl - arioch
We still need:
  • legacy
  • legacy GL
  • eternity
  • edge
  • anything else I missed because I'm a forgetful retard
If you send me screenshots, can you please go through the screenshots and pick out the ones you think are best - please dont just send me 500 random screenshots to wade through. They should be in .png format and named in the format {port name}-{map name}.png, for example, zdoom-map08.png, edge-map11.png

We should probably get some screenshots of all the levels too. The following levels havent been in any screenshots yet (some of these are only half done and so thats ok):
  • MAP08
  • MAP17
  • MAP18
  • MAP21
  • MAP23
  • MAP25
  • MAP26
  • MAP29
  • MAP32
  • E1M1
  • E1M3
  • E1M4
  • E1M7
  • E1M9

Those monsters in the first pic must be very short sighted. One of them looks like he's about to shoot a wall.

Gaah. I just uploaded a zip full of shots, but they are in pcx format. Then again, my puter is retarded, and cannot MAKE .png files. sorry.

Bah, while this thread is back, I might as well mention that I've almost finished a new plasma rifle and rocket launcher for Freedoom. OH and I should have a new BFG done as well. They're all for a new project I was working on... I just need to release it first before I pack them up for freedoom.

Scuba Steve said:

Bah, while this thread is back, I might as well mention that I've almost finished a new plasma rifle and rocket launcher for Freedoom. OH and I should have a new BFG done as well. They're all for a new project I was working on... I just need to release it first before I pack them up for freedoom.

kick. ass.

I would like to see more jdoom shots, by the way, Irfanview is great for convering file formats.

Nooow i WOuld'n't normally post he shot, but I've been drinking and ..waww heck...

See see pritty plasmagun! Theres'more done, but I didn't upload it...sorry it's not centreed nike youall want.. eat me, it's more fun to tdraw angeld weaons, cause you get to see more of it.

Bah, fraggle and wemse rock.

Scuba Steve Said::
Nooow i WOuld'n't normally post he shot, but I've been drinking and ..waww heck...
See see pritty plasmagun! Theres'more done, but I didn't upload it...sorry it's not centreed nike youall want.. eat me, it's more fun to tdraw angeld weaons, cause you get to see more of it.

Bah, fraggle and wemse rock.

Hmm, the plasmagun image you put looks like the Quake2 Grenade Launcher.

Hi, currently working on this at the moment which is eating up a lot of my time, but I'll be on top of everything soon...

Wish list eh ? I wish for graphic and sound encryption as well as hi resorlution sprites for freedoom

Jon said:

encryption? in freedoom? what?

Photo and sound encryption, a program that encrypts files by using sound waves and/or pixels for passwords.

FreeDoom, Hi resorlution sprites, like Hi patch and Hi Flats except it will include Hi rosorlution sprites.